Jason Mraz

Alber Elbaz

Reaction score
I can't believe there isn't a thread about him!
Incredibly talented man with a great laid back style and catchy, feel good tunes. What's not to like?! :wink:

jason-mraz-hat.jpg

Credit: Google Images

i agree...love this guy...he's so talented :heart: i love his duet with colbie caillat...that was on repeat on my media player for ages..

I LOVE him. His new album is perfection. I cant wait to see him next year :smile:

ugh, i love this man. too bad he changed his official "bisexual" for "straight" to increase marketability.

his stuff is great. anyone else love "details in the fabric" featuring james morrison? it's really lovely

I really really love Jason Mraz. I remember when I first heard his song, that was "Wordplay" and I was like "Wow." I love all of his songs, he has a great voice.Yea he divorced. I remember in his old official site, there was a long article by his ex-wife that she explained why. But that was really long so I didn't read it, lol. I don't think the current version of his website has it. They married in their early 20s but I can't remember when they divorced. Probably before he released his first album.

I'm so into his I'm yours song.:shock::heart:

I've just discovered him, after I saw him on Loose women (I don't normally watch it, don't worry! :D) and I'm amazed I managed to ignore him for so long!!

Can anyone reccommend any songs/albums for me please??

^ Honestly I think every song from him is great! But if you want to start somewhere I recommend "Mr. A-Z" his second album.

WTF? I cannot believe how empty this thread is. This man is so good. I've loved him since I was in high school. lol

Can anyone reccommend any songs/albums for me please??
From his first album Waiting for My Rocket to Come, I recommend:
- The Remedy
- Curbside Prophet
- I'll Do Anything
- You and I Both
- Sleep All Day

As for his Mr. A-Z album, I wasn't a big fan of it.
But I absolutely love his latest album We Sing We Dance We Steal Things.
My favorite would have to be:

he does amazing covers too:

i couldn't find a youtube video of his version of "I Melt with You", but you should give that a listen too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->