Jenna Lyons

behnaz sarafpour and jenna lyons and the cfda/vogue fashion fund awards, november 11, 2013

nymag.com/thecut

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks like a different person with her hair down. She's one of the few people I've seen that looks better with a ponytail/bun.

Jenna Lyons Will Guest Star on New Season of Girls

Girls comes back to HBO for its third season on Jan. 12, and, if you couldn’t already tell, we’re pretty pumped. From the glamorous poster promoting the new episodes to Hannah’s adorable lizard T-shirt in the first trailer, we’ve already been anticipating some top-notch fashion moments this season. But now our excitement has hit a new high.

Vulture posted a brand new trailer for the show, which features Jenna Lyons as Hannah’s (sort of scary) boss. While she isn’t playing herself — it appears that Hannah has a junior-level gig at some sort of publishing house — the J.Crew creative director and style icon looks just as polished as she always does, signature glasses and all.

Look out for Lyons starting in the sixth episode of the season, and watch the new trailer

1:16

Suno fashion show at Center 548 on February 7, 2014 in New York City.

Designers Dao-Yi Chow, Jenna Lyons and Maxwell Osborne attends the event celebrating the launch ofÊThe Fashion FundÊon Ovation at Toro on January 14, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Thanks for the new pics!

I love the grey pants with bordeaux trim in post 108! Great outfit!

I hope Vogue does a feature/article on her soon! It's about time

Great pants!
And i love that ACNE sweater too at the top page.
Nice style allover.

Zero + Maria Cornejo - Front Row - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2014

Front Row at the Tim Coppens Show

zimbio.com

^Fantastic look! So inspiring! I like the elegant colour palette mixed casual sneakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->