• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jennifer Aniston - A Homewrecker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well supposedly it was this Biven's people that went to the NYPost with the story, allegedly she is really devastated and the break up came out of nowhere.

For me it's interesting because it was Aniston with the help of Stephen Huvane who cultivated this image of her as the girl next door/America's sweetheart who got her husband stolen by that really "uncool" Anjelina Jolie, LOL. Do you guys remember that Vogue article where she stated that it was"uncool" that Jolie said that she fell in love with Brad on the set of "mr. & MRs. Smith".

So what will ANistons and Huvane's next move be, dump the guy and Aniston plays the victim again?

Of course it is unfortunate. But two people in this situation come out of it with a new relationship, whereas one person is left alone. Jen has now been in both positions. I assume this experience might even change her outlook.

I have hated the whole "spurned woman" media narrative, both for Jen AND Angelina's sakes. Heck, even Brad's, as he was stuck in the middle.

Clearly, love is a difficult thing to predict or understand.

i totally agree with not plain jane and rox_yr_sox re: long term relationships...
they were together for 14 years, longer than many hollywood marriages...

her choices of men post-BP are a curious lot: vince vaughn :smile:huh:smile:, gerard butler (total womanizer), john mayer (d-bag :lol:), etc.

i know she's an actress and dating someone in the business is par for the course, but i wish she would find an ordinary joe...
maybe she doesn't want to expose them to her past & the fact that her lovelife is constant tabloid fodder, but i look at reese witherspoon and jim toth...
yes he is in the business, but as an agent, not in front of the camera...
so he understands the pressures of the business but doesn't do the same thing (and isn't so high profile)...

I find it funny that people are all victimising the girlfriend...we don't even know who she is and IF he left her for Jennifer...we are all asuming they had the perfect 14 y/o relationship until Jennifer came into the picture.

I have the impression that the media really turned against Jen in the past years... They make her this desperate woman

Just because Brad had half a dozen kids with Angelina it doesn't automatically validate her and make Jennifer a desperate woman because she doesn't have any. I bet the deets on her divorce are far better than what the media reported.

I find it funny that people are all victimising the girlfriend...we don't even know who she is and IF he left her for Jennifer...we are all asuming they had the perfect 14 y/o relationship until Jennifer came into the picture.

Well, I certainly wasn't assuming anything, but even if a relationship is rocky, is still hurts when it ends. The same, of course, could be said for Jen and Brad; for all we know, they had problems too, before he met Angelina. I am sure I read that Brad wanted kids but Jen wanted to wait so she could focus on her career. In the end....

He sure got kids. And she got to focus on her career. Just not together. :P

None of them should be too harshly judged. Because love is sooooooo totally complicated.

^What does it matter if they were married or not? They had been living together for 14 years, it is the same thing. Sorry, but some lame piece of paper doesn't change anything.

That "lame" piece of paper does matter. Being officially married legally binds you to your partner in society and morally binds you to them on the religious front. If you are married and want to date someone else you must legally seek a divorce to avoid infidelity. Also you cannot marry someone else without facing charges of polygamy in most countries.

If you are not legally married you can break-up and do as you choose which is what seems to be the case here.

Do you guys remember that Vogue article where she stated that it was"uncool" that Jolie said that she fell in love with Brad on the set of "mr. & MRs. Smith".

She was right. It was more than "uncool" since Brad was legally wed to Aniston during the filming of that movie. Angelina was essentially romanticising her public admission of adultery.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It's ridiculous, old-fashioned and myopic that people think you can only be morally responsible to someone if you are religiously bound to them. Choosing to live with someone you love is making a commitment, social, moral, emotional, economical, and also a statement to the world that you are a couple. And most countries recognise de-facto relationships as a legal commitment after a period of a few years. Palimony was first invented in California after all.

Plus, most people don't seem to take their marriage vows very seriously given the divorce rate (and probably, the levels of infidelity); isn't it like 1 out of 3 couples get divorced? A piece of paper has never got in the way of people following their hearts (or bodies). And some people don't care about infidelity; they'll date other people anyway. The sanctimonious nature of people who hold religion and marriage up as making them somehow better than everyone else is truly infuriating.

And, how do you know that Aniston was in fact married in a religious ceremony any way? Her and Pitt were married at their home, and even if it was officiated by a religious person, she can't be that serious about religion if she didn't get married in a church. So I doubt their marriage was about morally binding themselves to each other on the religious front. Pitt, after all, admits to being 20% atheist and 80% agnostic.

Mod Note: Please try to stay on topic, this is not a discussion on the validity of marriage. It's a rumor thread on Jennifer Aniston. Please respect that everyone will have different opinions on marriage and its meaning and try not to discuss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
PHOTOS: Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux Flaunt Their Love -- With Matching Rings!

emH29.jpg

By Alexis Tereszcuk
Radar Staff Reporter

Is Jennifer Aniston missing a sensitivity chip?

With rumors swirling that the 42-year-old actress stole her new beau Justin Theroux from the arms of his live-in girlfriend of 14 years, Jen stepped out on the streets of New York Wednesday with Theroux — both wearing matching gold rings on their wedding fingers.

Strangely enough, in addition to the clunky, gaudy rings the couple were also wearing matching gold watches, and seemed keen to show off their baubles to the eager waiting paparazzi.

Aniston and Theroux met last fall while she was filming Wanderlust -- at the time he was still in a relationship with girlfriend Heidi Bivens. Sources close to his ex claim she only moved out of their shared home just last weekend.

The publicity stunt of wearing the rings comes as a shock from the woman who once branded Angelina Jolie as “uncool” when she bragged about her relationship with Jen’s then-husband Brad Pitt, whom she met while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Jen also commented on Pitt’s behavior, which included posing for a ‘family themed’ photo shoot with Jolie in W magazine, claiming about him: “There’s a sensitivity chip that’s missing."
radaronline.com

^Love the first question, Is Jennifer missing a sensitivity chip?

I'm suprosed that Anisotn is mainly getting bombarded on -line, with the exception of the NYPost. I thought USWeekly would put her on the cover with the homewrecker title. Hmmm. Intereseting that none of the gossip mags went with this story.

That was fast! And why isn't it on any cover?

And why are they wearing matching jewellery?? :unsure: :lol:

Oh! Oh! Jen, don't make me question ur morals
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe because it is just breaking? I am sure the tabloids will spin this into something soon enough. Wow. As the world turns, hey? Amazing how this incident reflects back on the past.

But are those really "matching" rings?!

HEY GUYS, you know the radar story that was posted on page 2 of this thread, well RADARONLINE.com, took it down and replaced it with a very positive story on Justin.

Well, well Stephen Huvane at work, just like Leslie Sloan and her dear client Blake. This is going to be so fascinationg to watch.

And according to celebitchy.com (above info from the site as well), USWeekly has a super favorable story about this romance:

All of Jennifer Aniston’s past words to kind of clumsily explain her ex husband’s infidelity are coming back to her - “uncool,” “lacking a sensitivity chip,” “pity party,” I think I covered the most popular ones. We’ve heard recently that Aniston’s latest boyfriend, her upcoming costar Justin Theroux, had a longterm girlfriend and that she just moved out of the house they shared last weekend. This wasn’t just a rumor, either, the ex girlfriend’s rep confirmed it, and her mother told the press a few weeks ago that it wasn’t true that Aniston and Theroux were more than friends. So these two moved fast, they did it under the nose of Theroux’s girlfriend of 14 years, and they’re going full throttle to the press. Hence these latest photos of Aniston and Theroux wearing matching gold watches - and matching chunky gold rings on their left ring fingers. (We don’t have access to those pictures, but you can see them here, on Radar. Update! Oh snap, Radar took those photos down, but they do have a new glowing piece on Theroux’s career.) It could be a cheeky nod to the press that they’re together, but it does come off as insensitive, for lack of a better word, to Theroux’s very recent and blindsided ex.
US Weekly has a whole piece on Aniston and Theroux’s romance, and it reads suspiciously like a publicist-planted story. It’s hard to tell, though, because US hasn’t been kind to Aniston in the past and they basically admit that Aniston and Theroux were cheating together, although they downplay it. It could be an attempt to revamp her image as the wronged woman, I have no idea. It’s not like she’s been making smart PR moves lately.
After a brief on-set fling last fall, they reconnected in March. And now? “He’s living at her place in L.A.!” says an insider. “And she’s introducing him as her boyfriend…”
But an Aniston source says friends - including pal Courteney Cox - have no worries about the speedy romance: “They like him, and they like seeing her happy.”
Aniston had her eye on Theroux as soon as she met him in September on the set of Wanderlust in Georgia… She was taken by his sense of humor, says a pal, adding “He’s sweet and funny and so easy to be with.” One thing she ignore? His live-in girlfriend, costume designer Heidi Bivens, 35. “Jen went after him,” a Theroux source says, adding that she set the scene for seduction at her rented lakeside home, hosting intimate parties for the cast. “They drink and play games, and they started hooking up.” However, nervous that word would get out - or perhaps that comparisons to Angelina Jolie would be made - they soon cooled things off.
But by March, after Theroux finally split with Bivens, they reconnected in L.A….
And the whirlwind continues: Conveniently, Aniston just bought not one but two NYC apartments near Theroux’s (she’s combining a $5.9 million pad with an $1.8 million one), and a pal says he’s mulling a stay in L.A. through summer, telling Us, “He really likes Jennifer. He’s like a new man.” As for Aniston? “She’s very hopeful,” says a source. “She’s excited for a fun summer.”
[From US Weekly, print edition, June 27, 2011]
This reads like a PR piece, doesn’t it? Theroux and his girlfriend broke up in March, according to this account, even though the girlfriend’s rep kind-of said that it wasn’t over until last weekend. (It’s hard to tell as their statement is vague, but that’s heavily implied.) It’s all about how much fun they’re having and how happy they are together. They admit that Aniston was cheating, but that’s downplayed and supposedly they didn’t get serious until Theroux broke it off “in March,” but his girlfriend stayed at the house they shared for three more months anyway. Aniston just hooked a guy who is more than happy to trade up to a movie star, but who didn’t cut his longterm girlfriend loose until he was absolutely sure that he had another warm bed to roll into. Douches like that are a dime a dozen, but not to Jen. She needed someone to help her promote her latest films and this guy fit the bill. I’m sure her people convinced her to play it for all it was worth.
Rather than explore this mess any further, I think I’ll back up a little and impart some wisdom that someone told me ages ago about dating people you work with. I think it also applies to Hollywood. “You don’t sh*t where you eat.” With this latest romance, Aniston just got a toilet installed in her kitchen yet she keeps whipping up boxed mac and cheese and expecting the public to eat it.

link:http://www.celebitchy.com/163090/je...wear_matching_rings_on_their_wedding_fingers/

Now this is getting good. USWeekly is now team Aniston. Wow I wonder what Huvane had to do to make that happen.

Ok. Can someone tell me what a PR means? I've been trying to figure it out since the whole blake and leo thing. That said, i don't believe jen is dating him to promote a movie. Like seriously? Does that even make sense? He's like a nobody to the general public. Also, what's most likely to be true here is, they wanted to get together but decided not to (because, jen doesn't want to be angelina). And then when he finally broke up with his girlfriend, he and jen decided to give it a try. Personally, i think the only PR move that might be going on here is to hide that jen indeed snatched him from his girlfriend, which i refuse to believe for now.
Posted via Mobile Device

public relations
plural noun [also treated as sing. ]
- the professional maintenance of a favorable public image by a company or other organization or a famous person.
- the state of the relationship between the public and a company or other organization or a famous person : companies justify the cost in terms of improved public relations.

--------------------------------------------------
^ cut and pasted from dictionary

I agree with you dreamss that they are probably just trying to cover up that Jen began a relationship with someone while he was still in a relationship with someone else, *specifically* because she is on record as criticizing such actions when they happened to her.

kobro22 posted quotes that seem to confirm that this is what happened, and while I realize it is difficult to know the whole truth unless you hear it straight from the mouths of those involved (which is unlikely, as they wouldn't want to make themselves look bad, especially being public figures trying to maintain certain images (Jen being the most widely-know public figure of all, clearly, and by miles); it's the same in any situation like this.

People's article on Jennifer & Justin.

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out in N.Y.C. – in Similar Rings

jennifer-aniston-1-440.jpg

They may not be smooching in public, but it looks like Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux may be displaying another (more subtle) PDA.

The couple was spotted leaving the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York Wednesday, wearing similar gold rings on their left ring fingers.

But this is not the first time that Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 39 – who have been quietly dating since May – donned the chunky gold bands.

RELATED: Jennifer Aniston Parties with New Man Justin Theroux

Theroux has been photographed wearing a gold ring on that finger at an event in April, while the actress (whose ring says "Jennifer") has been spotted in hers several times this month.

Earlier in June, the couple spent a weekend together in Los Angeles, dining in West Hollywood and attending a Soho House bash after the MTV Movie Awards.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20503050,00.html

Just read a very gossipy piece on Jen that seems to imply since her new role requires her to be nasty, this whole scenario plays right into it. I have my doubts! But anyhow, here is a quote from the article and the website is below it.
Since losing her faithful companion, pooch Norman after 15 years, the 42-year-old seemingly transformed into a femme fatale stealing her Wanderlust co-star Justin Theroux from his girlfriend Heidi Bivens – a move that made her rival Ange who became a hate figure after famously stealing Brad from Jen and before that Billy Bob Thornton from Laura Dern.
However, while Jen was just listening to her dad’s advice to find a “nice man” the manner in which she did it could potentially put Jen’s career in jeopardy. She’s made a living from the sweetheart roles, and moving away from this could affect her fan base with sources suggesting she’s desperate to step up her relationship and prove she’s in love, removing the stigma of taking Justin from Heidi.
Only last week she was seen arm-in-arm at the MTV Movie Awards with Justin, making their romance public. And in a move that insiders say could be an attempt to shake off the ‘man-stealer’ title for good, the relationship seems to be stepping up another, more serious, level with rumours of an engagement!

Ahlanlive.com

public relations
plural noun [also treated as sing. ]
- the professional maintenance of a favorable public image by a company or other organization or a famous person.
- the state of the relationship between the public and a company or other organization or a famous person : companies justify the cost in terms of improved public relations.

^ cut and pasted from dictionary

I agree with you dreamss that they are probably just trying to cover up that Jen began a relationship with someone while he was still in a relationship with someone else, *specifically* because she is on record as criticizing such actions when they happened to her.

kobro22 posted quotes that seem to confirm that this is what happened, and while I realize it is difficult to know the whole truth unless you hear it straight from the mouths of those involved (which is unlikely, as they wouldn't want to make themselves look bad, especially being public figures trying to maintain certain images (Jen being the most widely-know public figure of all, clearly, and by miles); it's the same in any situation like this.

thanks so much. I totally get it now
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciagatti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"