Jennifer Aniston Collapses on Set

NOE said:
I just read in US weekly that Jen has the same bodyguard that Angelina did for Mr. and Mrs. Smith...That must be weird:blush: And the fact that Vince V. was in that movie with them too (it also said that he was hanging out with Pitt at Live8)...Obviously he can be friends with whom ever he wants...But how strange and what a weird situation to be in.:shock:

OOOooo, I read this too. I thought it was weird that Vince Vaughn was on the movie with Brad and Angelina and then he has this new flick he is working on and he wanted Jen Aniston to star with him! It was made to sound like he chose her (kinda like the whole Tom chose Katie thing). It's like in Hollywood, you just choose who you want to date/hook up with?
I know, you can't believe everything you read....

AlexN said:
Should someone start a "collapsing" thread in Trendspotting?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AlexN again."

Too bad :lol: Humorous, if in a slightly sick way!

I wish Jennifer the best. I hope she recovers. Man, I am sure it's hard trying to live your life in private when the public wants to know everything about it. I am sure Jennifer is trying to not let that "drama" get to her....and she is probably trying to stay strong....as I am sure Brad Pitt is too. But whatever the outcome...I wish them the best. And I hope Jen feels better.

I hope she wins an oscar and lives a happy life. No disrespect ti Jolie but how can pitt have her over Jen? (thats if they are truley dating). Jen is just beautiful and so down to earth.

i'm sure it was just a heat sroke.. it's happened to me before, no big deal.. i really doubt she got all emotional on set. she's jen aniston, she has too much pride!

AlexN said:
Should someone start a "collapsing" thread in Trendspotting?

:lol:

Lindsay.. then this.. and now we have Mariah's collapsing dress... its going to be big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->