Gwen Stefani has advised Jennifer Aniston to take revenge on her ex husband

^ I can kind of agree. I think people (including myself, think way to much into their relationship) but when that's all the media can talk about it's hard to avoid it. Plus if she's going to tell all obviously she hasn't moved on?!? Who know's maybe the story is completely bogus.

a cool chick like stefani wouldn't be friends with labore aniston, no way :innocent:

^Gwen Stefani...and Jennifer Aniston. I don't get their connection either. :huh:

^ Gavin and gwen and Jen and brad used to hang out when brad and jen were together.

*AndoraStar* said:
This is truly pathetic.. Seriously! Jen is already with another man.. you don't hear of Brad mad mouthing Jen or even Angelina bad mouthing her. So what if Brad is hanging out with Angelina and her son.. is this illegal now?? Ok so they broke up, whether Brad cheated or not I'm sure there's SO MUCH more to the story that I'm sure none of us will ever know, and I don't know about you but I could careless!
Ok so Brad and Angie did a movie, it was great, they looked fantastic... so now Jen's movie will come out and it's about a divorce couple living together, hmmmm wonder how much chemistry Vince and Jen have.. since all you do is see them hugging one another!
Move on people.. this couple certainly has :smile:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nemova said:
If it's true, go for it Jennifer. Give them hell.

i agree@ the hell part, and yes if it's true.

but you know something tells me that his jennifer anniston is much more classier than to go on and gossip about what happened between them. i sort of like her silence to be honest. if he cheated on her trust me karma will take care of that. but maybe he didnt. i hope she's able to move on from the entire circus that surrounds her. i dont know if either have moved on, because i dont take gossip mags as a source of truth. in fact even the pictures i have seen of her new boyfriend is for some movies, it's all so wierd :lol: any picture is that of a new lover. anyhows i do wish her all the best because no one likes a broken heart or to be cheated on.

surferchica said:
^ Gavin and gwen and Jen and brad used to hang out when brad and jen were together.
thank you!:flower: I just had written a great post that is prob. the closest to the truth since i am bonafide gwen fan and jen aniston fan. :lol: In fact gwen and gavin were at jen's bday party that brad had did for her this past february. I don't know how they are going to do it now...i assume brad is still going to attend gavin's gigs and jennifer will still attend gwen's fashion parties.

Btw...i had just watched the E! special on Jen called America's Sweetheart...and her good pal kathy Najimy looked at the camera dead serious and said "Trust me jen would never be the kind of person that would compromise a relationship over her career..family and friends always comes first for her" Take it as you will. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I respect Angelina for all the Charity work and adoptions she does but I just think she's kind of shady. I mean I think the charity and stuff is why people like her. They see her as a nice a goodhearted person (which I'm sure she is), but to me she just seems a little shady. If Brad did cheat with angelina then shame on them both, but I guess they could just be really good friends. I mean no one has actually seen them show tons of affection in public, I mean when she was dating billy bob she like made out with him on the red carpet. Maybe they just became fast friends on the set of mr. and mrs. smith. I'v had a bad run in with angelina, therefore I don't like her because she was rude to me and my mom. I guess she was having a bad day. ( I won't write it again cause it caused a lot of controversy in the celeb candid #2 in star style thread cause stupid people thought I was lying about the whole thing because they think they know angelina like the back of their hand when they haven't even met the girl). But I just don't like her as a celebrity.

As. for Jen, I did and somewhat still do feel sorry for her, only because the media is portraying her as "poor, pitiful jen", but jen is a strong person and I think she'll be a ble to pull through it. Plus I think she's probuably better off without brad. That's my thought on the whole thing.

it just sounds like the gossip columns and tabloids are trying to create more drama than there really is... business as usual :rolleyes:

Jen- Brad has moved on-- maybe you should too...lmao!

(that is, if this stuff is true)

I can't wait until brad/jen crap is old news....damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->