Gwen Stefani has advised Jennifer Aniston to take revenge on her ex husband

Reaction score
source: msn.com

Gwen Stefani has advised Jennifer Aniston to take revenge on her ex husband, Brad Pitt.
The singer is reportedly urging the former 'Friends' star to get even with Pitt after his alleged affair with 'Mr & Mrs Smith' co-star Angelina Jolie.

A source said: "Jen's been leaning on Gwen's shoulder.

"Gwen told her not to allow herself to be portrayed as a doormat. She is encouraging her to get mad. She says the painful truth is, nobody respects a loser and she must not come off looking like one."

Insiders say Aniston will begin her retaliation with an explosive interview with America's Vanity Fair magazine, in which she reveals the truth about Brad's relationship with Angelina.

An insider is quoted by Britain's Grazia magazine as saying: "The fact that Brad has been making her look so pathetic as he runs around town with Angelina is incredibly painful for her.

"At first Jennifer was completely uncomprehending and seemed unable to respond. Now she is angry.

"Jennifer has said she did want babies and that starting a family wasn't the issue. The issue was that Brad cheated."

Wow!?! I'm kind of torn on the issue. I mean I think a her telling all maybe a bit harsh but if brad if giving the wrong impression and making Jen look like a doormat ( which I think she does) then I applaud her for her courage. I mean him going around the world and being photographed with angelina has to hurt especially with all the media attention around it. I think Jen finally needs to speak and get her side of the story out so she doesn't look like she's being walked over by brad and maybe get the truth out about Angelina (Who knows maybe she did steal her husband)? I like Jen and I see her as a very truthful person but both angelina and brad seem very shady. Angelina has always been shady but Brad? I thought he was cool. Who knows maybe he is and maybe Jen will straighten things out. I just hope she's happy and brad's happy. I guess that's all that really matters. But I do think using the "not wanting to have kids" as an excuse for him to get out of the marriage and not look like the "bad guy" is kind of harsh. I don't know. I'm definetly picking up the Vanity Fair issue. YAY JEN!!! You go girl!! Luv Ya

fashionicon said:
I hope this isn't true.

I like Brad too much.:(
So you think Brad should be photographed and be able to be completely happy and not care that his ex-wife is being portrayed as a "Dorrmat" and a "Weak person" because he is "with" Angelina now and won't speak the truth about the situation (even though it is their personal business). I don't think it's fair that people are probuably going to get in a huff because she's going to get her word out their and not be portrayed as a weak person. I think it's good and I hope she does this.:D :D :D . I used to like brad but he just seems kind of Low:yuk: . And I'v never liked angelina. I like Jen even before she dated and married brad:D

I find it shocking to even believe that Jen and Gwen are buds :huh:

guys i totally double that he is getting too many people on his side, and he seems like the victim cuz poor Brad wanted kids and Jen didn't...I'm sure she'll figure something out.

surferchica said:
So you think Brad should be photographed and be able to be completely happy and not care that his ex-wife is being portrayed as a "Dorrmat" and a "Weak person" because he is "with" Angelina now and won't speak the truth about the situation (even though it is their personal business). I don't think it's fair that people are probuably going to get in a huff because she's going to get her word out their and not be portrayed as a weak person. I think it's good and I hope she does this.:D :D :D . I used to like brad but he just seems kind of Low:yuk: . And I'v never liked angelina. I like Jen even before she dated and married brad:D

Uh....... no. :huh:

I'm sorry. but how did you gather all that from the two sentences I wrote?

Chill. What I meant was, I hope Brad didn't cheat, because I like him too much to find out otherwise.

And besides, how do you know that he cheated with Angelina. Just because they're both of the opposite of sex, they can't be just friends? I for one, happen to love the fact that they are both devout humantarians. How many celebs in hiollywood genuinly care about starvation and poverty in other countries, and actually want to make a difference?

Where did you get this silly story from (as well as the colin farrell/transvestite thread)? I didn't see them on MSN....Looks like a bunch of sh*t to me:stuart:

fashionicon said:
Uh....... no. :huh:

I'm sorry. but how did you gather all that from the two sentences I wrote?

Chill. What I meant was, I hope Brad didn't cheat, because I like him too much to find out otherwise.

And besides, how do you know that he cheated with Angelina. Just because they're both of the opposite of sex, they can't be just friends? I for one, happen to love the fact that they are both devout humantarians. How many celebs in hiollywood genuinly care about starvation and poverty in other countries, and actually want to make a difference?
OMG I'm so sorry. I thought you meant you hope she doesn't do the interview. It's hard to tell what people are saying over these things.

I'm not saying that he cheated with angelina, cause I don't know, I'm saying that's how the media is portraying it.

Btw I wasn't trying to sound rude and maybe you should try explaining it better than jumping down my thoat when I reply back, like maybe saying what you meant instead of telling me to "Chill". Just a thought.:unsure: :innocent: :blink:

surferchica said:
OMG I'm so sorry. I thought you meant you hope she doesn't do the interview. It's hard to tell what people are saying over these things.

I'm not saying that he cheated with angelina, cause I don't know, I'm saying that's how the media is portraying it.

Btw I wasn't trying to sound rude and maybe you should try explaining it better than jumping down my thoat when I reply back, like maybe saying what you meant instead of telling me to "Chill". Just a thought.:unsure: :innocent: :blink:

Huh?

You weren't trying to sound rude? Will you did.

Even if that is what I meant to say, it is my opinion and you should respect it.

I said chill, because that's what you need to do. This is story hasn't been confirmed, yet you are acting like it is. And since when is the Media even half-way right?

Why can't you just say, "Oops my bad, I thought you meant..." and move on? You are the one that jumped on MY case first, remeber?:innocent:

Anyway, Back to Jennifer and Gwen......

as far as the story being true, you can google it and it will come up in several UK and canadian news/gossip sites, as well as some fan sites for the parties involved. doesn't mean that it's true, though.

The two are friends...but gavin is friends w/ brad and that's how the ladies met..lol. They would all go out as the pitts had many celebrity couple friends like chef jamie oliver and jooles..or matthew vaughn and claudia shiffer etc. The story came from star magazine..very fake and Jen A only spends quality time w/ arquette and her other best friend andrea. There's a pic of Jen a looking at this issue of star mag like someone showed it to her...and she's just having a laugh at it. Don't believe what you read....plus gwen has said many times in interviews that she's not good to give advice on relationships to people...haha.

since when are gwen and jen best friends? they don't really seem to fit......

fashionicon said:
Huh?

You weren't trying to sound rude? Will you did.

Even if that is what I meant to say, it is my opinion and you should respect it.

I said chill, because that's what you need to do. This is story hasn't been confirmed, yet you are acting like it is. And since when is the Media even half-way right?

Why can't you just say, "Oops my bad, I thought you meant..." and move on? You are the one that jumped on MY case first, remeber?:innocent:

Anyway, Back to Jennifer and Gwen......
I said I was sorry can you just drop it? I made a mistake you don't have to keep bringing it up. This is a thread about Jen and Gwen and brad not me and you and I don't want to start getting people saying to stop arguing on the thread. I'v dropped it like since my last post, so get over it it was a mistake. In you words "Chill":innocent: :D

This is truly pathetic.. Seriously! Jen is already with another man.. you don't hear of Brad mad mouthing Jen or even Angelina bad mouthing her. So what if Brad is hanging out with Angelina and her son.. is this illegal now?? Ok so they broke up, whether Brad cheated or not I'm sure there's SO MUCH more to the story that I'm sure none of us will ever know, and I don't know about you but I could careless!
Ok so Brad and Angie did a movie, it was great, they looked fantastic... so now Jen's movie will come out and it's about a divorce couple living together, hmmmm wonder how much chemistry Vince and Jen have.. since all you do is see them hugging one another!
Move on people.. this couple certainly has :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->