Jil Sander for Uniqlo

I imagine this one is going to be the same. It doesn't seem to go to many stores, but the stores that do get it seem to be very well stocked and replenished often.
i hope so...now im waiting for it to go on sale next year so i can hopefully get a few more pieces for lesser price. :innocent:

I don't know about other countries, but it never really sold out in the UK. It stayed for quite some time, and it was never really too much of a hassle to get something you wanted here.

I imagine this one is going to be the same. It doesn't seem to go to many stores, but the stores that do get it seem to be very well stocked and replenished often.

i agree, uniqlo replenishes their stock often at the NY store. i imagine they monitor their supply electronically. i doubt that H&M bothers to do this.

Did anyone in London get hold of the men's cable knit jumper?

Uniqlo.co.uk

It's available online, but not I couldn't find it anywhere in the flagship store yesterday, and a sales assistant said they hadn't had it in yet. But it's up on the site to buy?

And then, annoyingly in reverse, I saw the jeans in store but didn't purchase as even though they had loads of pairs they had none in a size that was of any use to me, and none of the jeans are on the online store?

Did anyone in London get hold of the men's cable knit jumper?

do not quote images
Uniqlo.co.uk

It's available online, but not I couldn't find it anywhere in the flagship store yesterday, and a sales assistant said they hadn't had it in yet. But it's up on the site to buy?

And then, annoyingly in reverse, I saw the jeans in store but didn't purchase as even though they had loads of pairs they had none in a size that was of any use to me, and none of the jeans are on the online store?

I saw it, it comes in black and navy like the woman's one,
I try the men's one on too, it's really light, I loved it...but I got woman's one
instead,,,,, umm, yeh but there were very small amount of it..

Last edited by a moderator:
i purchased the dark gray womens cocoon wool coat this week at uniqlo. it cost $189.50. it has a bit of an oversized quality to it. i dont see it on the uniqlo UK website...i'll try and take photos of it tonight.

there were a TON of people crowding the +j racks at uniqlo when i was there. i tried on the other jackets and would have been happy buying any of them i think. they all looked really well made. i decided to go with this one because of the color - i dont own any other gray jackets.

I have one dress from his last collection for Uniqlo and I really really like them. Good point is this that prices these clothes are for people

Yeah like I said in the H&M thread (off-topic maybe) but I am wearing my f/w 09 suit for whichever New Years Eve Party I end up at.

I'm really curios about the sizing of the coats..whether true to size or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
managed to grab a jacket! hope to get lots of mileage out of it.

i tried on about 5 different styles of coats and they all ran true to size.

does any of you saw this coat recently in the store? my sister is in london so I asked to her to get one for me.but since it's been almost one month its out I dont know if uniqlo still stocks it or not.

uniqlo.com

uniqlo restocks quite often, so i think the coat you want will still be in stores. i tried it on and it runs true to size. :flower:

jilblazercamel2.jpg

from ebay
does anyone knows the retail price for this?
sorry if its posted really obviously somewhere.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pocahuntresss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->