32.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Jimmy Choo F06 004.jpg
    Jimmy Choo F06 004.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Jimmy Choo F06 005.jpg
    Jimmy Choo F06 005.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 65
SoCal, thanks for posting those scans!! :flower:

I love how the patent Ramona looks with those boots. So wicked!!!!

aspen said:
^I figured out where the mark came from. When I put the bag down, one of the straps fell right where the mark was. So it must have been pushing on that spot during shipping. Rubbing it seemed to help. I'm sure it'll work itself out with use.

Drel - the lining is super soft as well as the whole bag. I just love the smell of a new bag.

snifflzzz05 - :ermm: To each their own.

LOL @ snifflezz.

Aspen, your bag is gorgeous. I want one now! Okay, I will stop following you around and being a copycat. :lol: Honestly, I didnt mean to follow you, I wanted to check this bag out, because VB has the exact same one as you. I think hers is patent though.

Patent Ramona's are on Saks.com. Bergdorfgoodman.com also has a black patent. What color bag are you looking for? I've seen them everywhere. Mostly the brown, black and khaki color. If you contact a Choo store they will help you locate the color you want. The navy isn't being made anymore and I think its been sold out.

I dunno what color, a dark one. The large patent is close to $1800 after taxes and shipping. :shock: hahaha But at least it has a suede lining! Gucci charges that much for the same amount of bag, and you wont get suede interior. Saks has a black and bordeaux, in the large patent.

I think you can still get 10% off at saks.com with the shopjuly code. Nordstrom South Coast Plaza and Fashion Valley San Diego are also carrying the JC handbags.

^^I didnt know about that, but they sent me the code AFTER my purchase of course. I used another code to get a free gift card. Hmm, I dunno which is better--the discount or the gift card.

oooh...bordeaux patent...
that might be even better than black...

mmmm...
i def want a patent bag- now i have decided that i think..
well---i think...:innocent:...

After much deliberation and searching for the ideal fall bag, I've joined the Ramona club, black patent Ramona on it's way to me now...:buzz: :buzz:

What really sold me on this bag was the interior, I find it really well constructed. I like the light color, makes it easy to find things, yet the light color starts low enough in the bag that you don't have some ugly contrast going on with people seeing the light liner from outside. Also, how about all those pockets?! My god those are spectacular!

Also, I found it quite lightweight.

(can you tell I'm excited :blush:, thanks Meg)

mundodabolsa said:
After much deliberation and searching for the ideal fall bag, I've joined the Ramona club, black patent Ramona on it's way to me now...:buzz: :buzz:

Awesome!! You're gonna love it. The patent muse has nothing on this bag, its so hot. :evil:

Here's a recent pic of VB carrying her black patent Ramono.....

10tu9.jpg

Image: denden-forums.com (courtesy of poshigirl :heart:)

Thanks guys, I can't wait to make it my fall staple. I want it to get here...now!! ^_^

Just got a message that my baby is here, waiting for me to pick up! And the good thing is I have the day off today anyhow....but, I was planning to treat myself to lunch out and then go see step up....do you think ramona is going to feel neglected if I wait a day to see her?? or perhaps ramona takes precedence over food and cheesy movies...decisions, decisions, decisions...:blush:

Finally!!

Okay I still have not found my digicam but i now have a new laptop and got my webcam working so I took some photos on those on my Ramona issues. The first pic is a tear at the bottom of the bag. To be fair I use it a lot and i'm sure that one was my own fault. My second and third pics are of the handles and apparently no one else has this problem but one pic is of the handle being completely normal on one side and then the color flaking off on the other!
ps please ignore my hand which looks incredibly large and pudgy in the photo! :lol:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 190
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 189
It's really strange that colour is flaking off one side of your handle! Normal wear and tear shouldn't be doing that to your bag - is there any way the shop you bought it from could get it fixed for you??

maybe. I haven't called them to be honest because I was worried they would just blame it on me since I've been a bit rough with my bag. I bought it from the Jimmy Choo on bond st. and don't have the cash at the mo to pay to get anything fixed

Well, you might not need cash. I'd just take it up there, and see what they say.

I hate when expensive handbags have issues like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->