JoJo

^her eyes are natureally blue, but there's the possibility of her being wearing contacts to accentuate them...many celebs do it, like christina aguilera^_^^_^^_^.

I like the dress @teen choice though I thought the gap in the waistline was a belt, before I maximized the pic:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:. It should be, imo^_^^_^^_^.

this outfit is way too much for her age, it makes her look like a 40 year old mom/business woman, imo. She's so young and has the chance to have more fun with clothes:(:(:(.
At least she's smiling:blush::blush::blush:.

Joanna "Jojo" Levesque at Katy Perry’s 25th birthday party in Los Angeles - October 24, 2009

celebrity-paradise

JoJo Levesque 2009-10-27 - Bardot Lounge in Hollywood

celebrity-paradise.

she looks beautiful for Katy Perry's bday, I absolutely adore both the dress and shoes. But, the make-up is another story, and feel so for it because she could have been perfect if the make-up wasn't soo bad.

And I kind of like the latest candids outfit, though I'm not sure about those pants(?)/leggings(?).

But Jojo is a cute girl and I wish she would become more photographed

rosemary and lizbabe09 thanks soo much for posting...***karma*** for the both of you:kiss::kiss::kiss:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love JoJo!

She needs to come back with a new single and album because she is really talented!

"Shock Value II" album release party (December 5, 2009)

zimbio

i like her tattoos! especially the Truth one on her hand..

JoJo performs with Timbaland at the Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood (17.12.09) (celebrity-paradise).

JoJo digs into her bright blue bag as she leaves Katsuya restaurant in Hollywood on Saturday night (January 2).

justjaredjr

I love her hair and glasses in the latest photos. But I am not liking that outfit!!! There's just way to much going on...
:yuk:

JoJo Levesque - Out and About in NYC, January 20, 2010

superiorpics

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bybeasilva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->