Julien Hedquist

Dolce & Gabbana, SS 07

new :woot:

(source dolce and gabbana)
posted by giovanni on modelhommes-forum.com)

mnis you seem to have all the pictures of Julien. You have anymore from the spring 2007 shows?

JuBe said:
mnis you seem to have all the pictures of Julien. You have anymore from the spring 2007 shows?
nope i wish i did!:(.
But im still looking:blush:

Apparently he s in the Byblos spring 2007 show too

Byblos Spring 2007

(source modelhommes.com/forums)

He just gets hotter the older he gets :woot: ... How old is he now? 24, 25?

JuBe said:
He just gets hotter the older he gets :woot: ... How old is he now? 24, 25?
I reckon, i have no idea how old he is prob mid to early 20's

^someone was saying a girl who went to school with him says he was born 1982-83, so he must be around 23 now

birthday: Feb 24

ok like my husband is workin the runway yay...long time he didnt apeared much in fashion nowdays .......geting things together now i hope we all love him hes a total hottie n sure has quite competition with man y models that have made it thru magazines n ad campaings....im hopin to c more of him :P

i found this picture. 2005 spring summer Dolce & Gabbana ads
photographer: steven meisel

5nt6de

from noangels.blog-city.com

thanks gius! i love that campaign.He looked so hot

gius said:
^someone was saying a girl who went to school with him says he was born 1982-83, so he must be around 23 now

birthday: Feb 24

I've already read on the net he was born 1978 (24. feb) :unsure:

b1jver on this forum [SIZE=-1]www.modelhommes.com/forum/index.php
[/SIZE]There are a bunch of people debating it lol
A lot of the records online say it's 1978, but the few of them there are sure it's wrong. Anyway he doesn't look that old yet IMO

gius said:
b1jver on this forum [SIZE=-1]www.modelhommes.com/forum/index.php
[/SIZE]There are a bunch of people debating it lol
A lot of the records online say it's 1978, but the few of them there are sure it's wrong. Anyway he doesn't look that old yet IMO
He definitly doesnt :brows:

Thanks gius:flower:
wow he looks hot as usual :blush:but i still like him now.

gius said:
Someone just posted some older photos of him here
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f60/can-you-id-d-g-mens-season-46253.html

I like him better younger :D
That was a particularly good year for his face back in 2002/2003. I think it was around the time he did the Hugo Boss Sport campaign. In 2004/05, he started to lose weight and looked gaunt. Not a good year. But, this year my GOD! He filled out, he looks good, he's became a man.

About the 1978 rumor, I wish that would just end. I know exactly how it started too. Everywhere on FTV, in Swedish Magazines, his age was posted at 1982. His yahoo group had his age at 1982. Then one poster over on Jed's Modelwatch forum back around the year 2000 posted it as 1978. Celebritymalemodels started piecing together info from the internet and a got ahold of that post. And then the whole freakin' net started used celebritymalemodels as gospel, which is the least reliable source, that plagarizes bad info and doesn't even give credit.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the Pull/Bear catalog? Can someone help me? I desperately want it.

And if anyone has catalogs/ editorials of Julien that I don't have, I'm willing to pay for it, if you are selling. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->