Karl Lindman

^ please dont post photos of me like that
i was about 15 at the time :sick:

Sofia said:
Karl Lindman Ålder: 23 år Bor: New York

Favoritdesigner?
– Jag gillar Helmut Lang! Guccis nya kollektion är cool. I Sverige tycker jag att Acne känns mest spännande.
CV
– Efter Bromma gymnasium har jag arbetat som fotoassistent, praktiserat på arkitektkontor samt gått ett år på Beckmans formlinje. Självklart har jag även hunnit med det obligatoriska backpackandet!
Bästa platsen?
– En av fördelarna med mitt jobb är att resa och träffa människor. En resa till Mexiko var speciellt kul. Om någon ville ta med mig till Alperna skulle jag bli jätteglad …

I would translate, but I'm not so good at it.:innocent:

Ok, I can translate some of it.

He's 23 years old. Lives in New York.
His favourite designer is Helmut Lang and he like Guccis new collection.
And he says that one of the advatages with his work is that you get to travel a lot och meet new people. One trip trip to Mexico was particulary fun. And if anyone brought him to the Alps he would be thrilled.

There's some of it.. :blush:
The part that Sofia didn't translate. :wink:

CV
- After finishing high school I worked as a photo assistant, interned at an architecture firm and spent one year at Beckmans School of Design. Of course I've also been able to squeeze in the the obligatory back packing!

^ big man without many hair in his head and with devil look on his face

Natalia looks like she's gonna r*pe him now....how I understand her

nataliavodianova.net

i've really paid much attention to him after seeing him in the Eternity Fragrance ad. I don't like him that much in photographs, he photographs a bit too soft. but in that CK eternity commercial he is PERFECT! He does have a masculine appeal to him, which leads me to say he doesn't look like himself in photos :o

Karl Lindmann with friends
IMG_4071.sized.jpg

Last Magazine party, models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->