Junya Watanabe

pi, i never knew you had that... its really something special. seems like the Fall Winter collections are best.

^^ I'll second that. Both pieces are amazing, PI and Inaya. Congrats! Isn't it such a great feeling when you find one of those great pieces that haunts you b/c you missed out the first time around. Like you say, PI - sometimes patience is a virtue.

Thanks for the feedback on the leggings, lucky. I really love long, long leggings, but maybe these would be nice for something different. And let's face it, in the NE, boots are worn throughout most of the year, which would cover up the lack of extra length.

I'll post pics of the denim skirt soon :smile:

popped into the bay this morning to find this coat in the green canvas. buy it now for $135. so stoked, because i was trying on CdG trench's all weekend, and dying...but couldnt bring myself to fork over so much right now.

style.com
ebay.com

Attachments

• 00360m.jpg
    00360m.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
  • jwcoat.jpg
    jwcoat.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 3
well- you can't really beat the price...
but...
the navy coat from comme is really beyond compare...imho...:innocent:...

i'm still thinking about it myself...
*sigh*...

:heart:

lucky- is the top princessimp. posted the same one we both tried on and i decided that i couldn't really move properly in it???

:unsure:...
it looks so lovely...
*sigh again*

yes, it seemed a bit confining...but i wonder if we missed an armhole or something? maybe pi can post a picture wearing it. hint hint...:flower:

you know i have a thing for jw fw06. not comparing per se...completely different aesthetic but junya 06 suits me everytime. the navy comme trench cape was starkly different, agreed, much more sophisticated then gritty junya.

some more junya love...thank you brownsfashion.com

Attachments

• 036509430002_1.jpg
    036509430002_1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 036507430002_1.jpg
    036507430002_1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
^and mine too! :heart:
thanks everyone for your kind words... I'll try to post a picture asap of the coat being worn, but no promises when...it's really too hot to put it on now! :lol:

Junya women's is so gorgeous, too bad the men's collection are repetitive and often boring.

^i have to agree fuuma. if i can squeeze my western-sized **** in the women's i would much rather wear this stuff :lol:

quite possibly my favorite of the season so far. will it ever make it to sales, one can hope.

farfetch.com

Attachments

• 10021668_74921_800.jpg
    10021668_74921_800.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 10021668_74929_800.jpg
    10021668_74929_800.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 6
^i adore that :wub: the functioning too is really genius. all of his puffa's this season are incredibly strong.

Great choice, lucky! That's indeed an amazing jacket....
I also love the double-breasted jacket.

photo.jpg
stock photo sent by SA

My thinking is the puffers will make it to sales, as.....
a) there are so many different versions of the puffer jacket this season (some are bound to be left come sale season); and
b) for the price, I could see buyers opting for a leather or wool jacket instead.

^I can only hope that that's the case too, Mona. Fingers crossed!
I have been eyeing this one ever since I saw it...I am a little undecided with the gold chain but I guess my closet could do with a little OTT-ness or craziness. :D
I am fervently hoping that this will make it to sales as well!

joanshepp.com

Attachments

• JD-J039_front_zoom.jpg
    JD-J039_front_zoom.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 5
Junya women's is so gorgeous, too bad the men's collection are repetitive and often boring.

i see it the same. i loose interest in junya's menswear more with every season. what i liked were the s/s 02 and s/s 04 collections.

PI, is this similar to the version you have in black? i found it on yoox this morning for a good price and i decided to try it. it seems to have a button on the side that i will have to figure out what to attach it too...it might add a nice front cowl type effect. i quite like the soft grey lacey wool, and am very excited to have a piece from this collection finally. :flower:

yoox.com

Attachments

• junyawool.jpg
    junyawool.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 12
Hey lucky, this top seems different. The black dress/cape that I have is made in heavy wool and there are a few buttons in front.

Your top looks really interesting though and I am excited to see how it drapes in person! :woot::heart:

so...my analysis is that it is beautifully made, light lacey wool but i feel like im wearing a straight jacket...not the best of situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->