Philip Lim Menswear

MJCouture

Reaction score
I just recently heard that he was doing menswear and looked on his website, the stuff looks really cool and basic. So many peices I want, but does anyone know who is stocking it in NY? I have a feeling this is going to be impossible to find...

I hope not. So he is producing it, damn Im excited. Im almost positive Barneys will stock it, and hopefully cut thier enormous selection of Red Label Prada on the CoOp floor.

^haha, yes lets hope so! I hope Barney's does it, but they have a funny way of dropping the ball on lines like this. Same thing with Alex Wang. Its like, it is too cheap to be on designer, but too expensive for a small designer in Co-Op so they just don't do it. A shame... But yes, let us pray they do it!

^go onto 31philiplim.com, collections, mens, ss07. I don't think you can get the pictures off it, its flash or something? I really like a few of the basic tops and the cardigans.

Damn, I like allll of it. That tshirt w/ the oversized pocket, I need that (in black). I hope Barneys carries the whole line (Ill pay them to get rid of Red Line Prada)

^Barney's will have the line at the end of this month. I emailed them and they just got back to me, the guy who answered me was really nice and offered to help me locate specific items I want.

F/W 07.08
lim1pi5.jpg
lim2na9.jpg

lim3tx5.jpg
lim4bf7.jpg

lim5mh8.jpg
lim7rr7.jpg

style.com

sh*t, I love that cardi and deepv henley from spring, I need those.

^neither were bought for the states. i have the contact info for the one japanese store that bought them, i am trying to get a hold of them to place an order if they'll alow it.

wow I love that little navy peacoat with the ivory buttons for fall. I hope Barney's or someone does it here, every single item I wanted from SS is only being bought in Japan.

I wen to Barneys today to checkout his new menswear (which was right in front as you got off the elevator) all the good stuff was gone, khakis, tuxedo shirts and a few plain tees were all that was left. I also tried on a mac from them, the cut was looovely but I wasn't sure about it though, I felt it was too...trendy w/ the raw edges. Overall I was disappointed b/c there wasn't the jacket or shirt that I really wanted.

I was there too but I didn't find anything too exciting...there was one cute tuxedo short sleeves shirt but it's still not that interesting...

NOOOO. how can it be gone in New York already!!!? They told me they didn't even have it yet on Saturday. I knew the guy didn't know what the f he was talking about. ugh.

hey everyone check out barneys.com... they have the jacket i bought and a couple of other things

i bought the jacket and the tshirt with the big pocket from barneys...would kill for the cardigan and the henley

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellaboyce
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->