Kardashian Kollection : Kourtney, Khloe and Kim Kardashian by Annie Leibovitz

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Photos courtesy of Annie Leibovitz via nitrolicious

a few weeks ago i was in sears (where this "kollection" will be sold)...i happened to see some of the footwear items on the sales floor out early, i asked a sales assistant if they had other items out of curiosity sake. she then went on to say "no not yet..we have an exclusive on the "kollection"...this is exciting..." yadda yadda...

i said "um yeah..." and slowly backed away...:P

i am really surprised that sears hired annie Leibovitz​ to do this. (i thought she had already paid back her debts by putting up her photos as collateral) anyone else?

Attachments

• sears1.jpg
    sears1.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 48
  • sears2.jpg
    sears2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 36
  • sears3.jpg
    sears3.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 45
  • sears4.jpg
    sears4.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 30
People complain about Mert & Marcus' excessive use of Photoshop? They haven't seen nothing.

What surprises me most is that you had the guts to post this here :lol: I'm sure people have lots of nice things to say about this :brows:

the thing I admire about the Kardashians is their ambition, they dont do things halfway. They hired one of the world's best photographers to shoot their campaign obviously that adds some value to their brand. To be honest apart from the extreme photoshop this is a decent campaign, I have seen celebrities that look worse in their endorsement pics

I feel really sorry for the string that's holding the pantyhose up behind Kim's left leg/bum, poor thing.

they enlarged kim and Kourtney to make them almost look the same height as Khloe. just silly

Post-production can really make or break an image, I can hardly tell who these women are in the pictures, their features have been blurred and distorted to the point where it is impossible to distinguish them.

Um...I feel incomfortable looking at those pics.As for Leibovitz,you'd think that such an expensive photographer would make these women look the best they ever have.She did the exact opposite

Keeping it klassy, as always.

As an aside I wonder how many hair pieces are present in these images.

Keeping it klassy, as always.

As an aside I wonder how many hair pieces are present in these images.

given that Kim actually has rather normal/thin and just under shoulder length hair, i would guess that it's the same for her sisters. i'd say.... there's at least the hair of 5 indian women all together. maybe even 2 indian women per Kardashian.

and the photoshop in the lingerie shot is just ridiculous.

That last picture with Khloe wearing that black body suit is so icky, lol. The photos themselves are exactly what you'd expect from Kardashians tbh. Tacky, fake, overphotoshopped mess. Wonder how many people will notice that they make Kourteney look same size as Khloe, lol.

truly awful, Annie could at least have tried to do something ok looking...this has photoshoped mess written all over it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->