Kelly Ripa

I couldn't resist posting these. They are baby and teen pics of Kelly. She looks much better now than as a teen, but she was always a cutie...plus, she DID grow up in the 80s! (Source: kellyriparulestheworld)

92f455fbc0.jpg
e240c145d3.jpg

12851bcd67.jpg
640ddc9dc5.jpg

925c1186ce.jpg

Look at that chest!!!
Do I suspect padding? Or maybe her three children scared them away?

brokenenglish said:
Look at that chest!!!
Do I suspect padding? Or maybe her three children scared them away?

I think its a combo of padding and she wasn't as super slim as she is now. However, like I said, it was the 80s....maybe she found an alternative use to shoulder pads? :lol:

^ hahaha .....
growing up in the 80's in New Jersey this poor girl's hair didn't stand a chance!

Kelly Ripa @ Super Saturday 9, Water Mill, NY, 07/29/2006
hollywoodsbest.net

She looks cute, thanks for the pics. Also, just wondering, who is the brunette she is with?

jennyd80 said:
She looks cute, thanks for the pics. Also, just wondering, who is the brunette she is with?

It might be her sister. She takes her to lots of charity events with her.

If anyone is interested, her new True Hollywood Story airs on Sunday on E!. :D

^ I watched the THS about Ripa. Ripa's mom was very strange looking, no?

She used to be on 'Dance Party USA' I think. I watched it when I was about 12 years old and think that I remember her! :ninja:

texastess said:
^ I watched the THS about Ripa. Ripa's mom was very strange looking, no?

I thought so too! She had absolutely no enthusiasm and looked sort of...plastic? I was trying to figure out who Kelly looks like. I saw a bit of her in her mom, but not much.

Sloan-- you have a good memory! She was on that show. :lol:

Ripa's mom looked like she had TOO MUCH botox, but she also had a really weird lumpy face. I coudn't decide what I thought it was.

TUG IT OUT

Kelly Ripa, who turned 36, celebrates Monday by getting footloose with daughter Lola, 5, after the mother-daughter pair spent the day shopping in New York City.

kelly_ripa.jpg

people.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->