Kenneth Jay Lane

I have a white cuff that I absolutely adore. Everyone comments on it, and it really fits my personality..I love his stuff..

I think this is adorable:
kjlan1006711341_347x683f.jpg
kjlan1006711341_347x683b.jpg

shopbop

I work at stein mart and we just got in a new line of Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry. I had heard of him of course but didn't really know of his work. the night got really slow and i picked up his autographed autobiography that we're selling and his work is pretty amazing! definitely my style. I LOVE some of his older bangles & a strawberry/crystal pendant necklace we have for sale. I think i'm going to ask for it as a graduation gift..

66tbbew.jpg

it's just like this but in red and we have it for $56

does anyone know if it is possible to get the chain repaired on a KJL necklace?

i got a pear the other day, and wore it for the first time today..
i was bending over to throw something in the trash bin beneath my desk and somehow the pear caught on my chair and when i stood up the chain just snapped :doh:

because it is one of those spiral chains it doesn't look like something i can fix myself and it's got an odd sort of clasp (like the one on the horn necklace above) so i don't think i can buy another necklace and just slip the pear on when i want to wear it :(

and i don't want to put the pendant on a regular chain either..
so annoyed about all this! :ermm:

just my luck..

*or does anyone know if the same chain has a different clasp that the pendant can be slipped over?
if i can find one i might buy on ebay or something..

i called net-a-porter and the customer service woman said they might be able to exchange it for me.. crossing my fingers :bunny:

I :heart: KJL!

I got these from dubai harvey nichols - mall of emirates:

k6.jpg

k5.jpg

k4.jpg

k3.jpg

k2.jpg

K1.jpg

prada-ring.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

and the white elephant on the right:

arm4.jpg

(pics by me)

i love the elephant bracelets :heart:

i got that green apple for my sister last year.. i love it

chrissy
let us know how it went with NAP...

mango,
those are gorgeous!!!

i have a question:
would anyone here have the contact details of KJL. I am looking for the sales contact.
any help greatly appreciated :heart:

by the way- i started this thread and dont think i ever updated hehe- i went ahead and bought 4 bracelets..they are GORGEOUS!!! best value ever :-D
shame they didnt make necklaces to match...am kind of an Over the top accessorizer hehe

I'll post pix when im back home from being overseas in a couple of months

leyla all of the customer service people i talked to at NAP were VERY nice and helpful..
they apologized profusely about the chain breaking (it shouldn't have broken since it was the first time i wore it and it had been delivered the day before)..

so, they're definitely going to exchange it for me and they've sent me a return number and all of that ^_^

yay!!

^wondering that too. What's the quality like? KJL seems gorgeous but not very durable?

I love em. I can only get them with ebay though. But do you guys think people make fakes?

I'm obsessed with the pyramid punk rings... I think I'm about to cave as soon as my paycheck finds its way into my bank account.

I'm obsessed with the pyramid punk rings... I think I'm about to cave as soon as my paycheck finds its way into my bank account.

oo i love those! i wish i had the money.. i also wish that kjl rings would come in diff sizes bc i dont like the adjustable one size fits all

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->