Kenneth Jay Lane

I have 4 strawberries (black, red, pink and white) and 2 peanuts hehe :P

I'll love to get my hands on an apple necklace that was done by KJL a while back..

PrincessImp the jade green apple necklace is on sale on NAP (the US site). For a pretty good price too!

^Thanks, but I have my heart set on a red one.
They turn up every now and then on Ebay, so hopefully I'll get lucky!

there are 2 huge KJL butterfly necklaces on ebay that carrie wore! lots of strawberries and apples in different colours as well!

I love KJL stuff. I have the green apple, the red strawberry, some silver bamboo hoops earrings. I love the quirky nature of it.

I got the red strawberry necklace, the long disc necklace and the curved horn pendant for christmas :heart: . I really want the green apple but I haven't seen it anywhere in Germany.

Luella said:
I got the red strawberry necklace, the long disc necklace and the curved horn pendant for christmas :heart: . I really want the green apple but I haven't seen it anywhere in Germany.

I have the curved horn too. Very funky and it'll get you a lot of stares. ^_^ :P

My sister got his limited edition replica of the necklace that Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast @ Tiffany's. Only 200 of them were made. The necklace is just stunning in person.

Attachments

• kjl.jpg
    kjl.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 6
I have the white strawberry necklace and I adore it!:heart: I want the black apple necklace next, but they are sold out at bunnyhug.:(

the strawberry & apple necklaces are so cute :heart: :heart:

Does anyone know where to find KJL in New York city? Im in NYC right now on holiday an have not found anything...... :-(

Shopbop sells KJL. I didn't know this whole time :doh: I spotted a woman with the jade apple pendant at Ikea last week...

^I'm pretty sure they sell KJL at the department stores over there. If I recall, I think Saks, but they should have it everywhere. Good luck!!

I love couture...where did your sister buy the necklace from? Directly from his store?

Really cute stuff. I am lusting for a red apple and A peanut one. Anyone know of someone selling the red one that ships around the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->