Kenzo F/W 2012 / 2013 : Simon Sabbah & Xiao Wen Ju by Jean Paul Goude

almost similar to the previous one but still a unique concept

Certainly very different from this kind of Kenzo:

refinery.com

I don't think I like it. It feels.. plastic.

I can't say i don't like it.
It's unconventional with a cool concept, great.

WOW that came right out of left field. Very striking and out there, compared to their usual fare. J.P. Goude doing a great job of realising that colourful, vibrant, imagery can stop you right in your tracks.
I'm sure this will look amazing in print.

why not just write opening ceremony? yes yes they took over but seeing that old kenzo ad reminds me more of how they are, imo, destroying the brand's image (though i'm sure they'll be making more $$$).

it's eye catching but it also hurts my eyes. reminds me of V magazine, it just tries so hard.

I love that picture, the colour is stunnig.
I hope to see more pics from that campaign, Is nice to see Jean Paul Goude's ads in magazines again.

Last edited by a moderator:
^

So there's more casting to this campaign?

I spotted another Chinese model Emma Xie( Xie Fei Yuan), and the others look like professional dancers

Only just discovered this one! What an amazingly striking campaign image. Like a 70s acid trip (not that I would know about such things...).

This is one of the most promising campaigns I've seen in quite a while. Can't wait to see what the rest of them look like!

Pt. 2 (kenzo.com)

For this we used a mixture of dancers and models and had them put on their best faces. Xiao Wen is unmissable in the front, but don't miss Simon Sabbah hiding in there, too!

* Seems to me like Willy Cartier, Herieth Paul are in there too...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Chantal Stafford Abbott is also there (Besides Willy and Herieth as Naen said)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeddicus2137
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->