Lane Crawford F/W 11.12: Fei Fei,Shu Pei,Liu Wen,Ming Xi,Xiao Wen Ju by Mert & Marcus

wongak

Reaction score
lane.jpg

wwd

Fei Fei Sun, Liu Wen, Ming Xi, Shu Pei and Xiao Wen Ju by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

For its fall-winter advertising campaign, Lane Crawford has assembled five of China's top models: Fei Fei Sun, Liu Wen, Ming Xi, Shu Pei and Xiao Wen Ju and turned to star photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. "The campaign combines a stunning array from renowned international fashion brands with the strongest Chinese faces to create a fascinating and powerful shot," according to the retailer, which featured brands such as Alexander McQueen, Dries Van Noten, Balenciaga, Lanvin and several others in its spread. The images will break in the September issues of top magazines as well as online and in outdoor formats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work!
Bold move to put an alll Asian models campaign! Great choice of cast! :wink:

Whoa, this looks stunning! Love the outfits and the models they chose. Fabulous shot.

M&M on auto pilot. Boring.

very nice. asian invasion! too bad i probably won't see it in any of my mags i get.

looking forward to more shots, since i like the idea, but that shot does nothing for me

In the second pic it looks like Fei Fei's head and skirt are pasted on top of a 2D stick figure

Great to see a high-profile Chinese brand promoting the top Chinese girls.

Love the concept of the girls looking identical to one another-- very Robert Palmer "Addicted To Love" video. The first image is fantastic with the composition and energy-- very Prada A/W 2006 (?), but the second one is not so good.

I think the cut and paste style works with the brand which is a "speciality store", like they cut and paste different designers and different styles in one store

Photography: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Style: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Art Direction: Christopher Simmonds
Makeup: Lucia Pieroni
Hair: Anthony Turner

Higher Quality

It takes a special brand to capture the essence of the world’s fastest growing luxury market, but that is exactly what Lane Crawford has done with their latest campaign. Utilizing five of China’s premier models: Liu Wen, Shu Pei, Fei Fei Sun, Ming Xi & Xiao Wen Ju in sleek images by Mert and Marcus, the ads create an edgy yet understated vision of fall’s fashions and the trend conscious Lane Crawford consumer. Premiering exclusively on Models.com the new images and accompanying behind the scenes video, showcase the incredible work of an unforgettable team that includes Marie-Amélie Sauvé, Lucia Pieroni & Anthony Turner.
models

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->