Kings of Leon

^Really can't believe my bad luck. After my ticket arrived just in time and my flight to London didn't get delayed everything looked perfect and then THIS happens, haha. Sucks. Hopefully a new date will be announced soon.
Seems ironic their new single's called Pyro, no? :lol: Luckily no one got hurt.

For today only you can buy Come Around Sundown at Amazon for $3.99. Seeing as each MP3 usually costs $1.29 and there's 13 songs, that's a pretty good deal. Certainly not my favorite album of theirs, but for that cheap, I went ahead and bought it. (I had rented it from Rhapsody before).

Go here, if you're interested. :flower:

Caleb Followill & Lily Aldridge: Late Lunch in Nashville!

Lily Aldridge and fiance Caleb Followill hold hands as they leave a late lunch on Sunday (January 30) in Nashville, Tenn.

The 25-year-old Victoria’s Secret model and her Kings of Leon rocker beau dropped by famed restaurant Giovanni’s for their meal together.

Lily recently took part in a new ad campaign for Rag & Bone where instead of setting up a photo shoot, execs asked models to take photos of themselves in the clothing line’s latest pieces and send them along! Also included in the campaign are Abbey Lee Kershaw and Sasha Pivovarova

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/0...dridge-late-lunch-in-nashville/#ixzz1CekVniYS

justjared

34hclkx.jpg

Husband meditating.

Jessie Baylin´s twitter

Kings Of Leon guitarist Matthew Followill and his wife,Johanna Bennett are expecting their first child together!
The rocker and his sweetheart, 25 and 26, will welcome a baby next month, JustJared.com can confirm.

This is the first child for both Matthew and Johanna.
KoL will head out on tour this spring to perform songs from their new album, Come Around Sundown.

Congratulations to Matthew and Johanna!!

via justjared

So, it is offical!
^_^

aww, that's really nice for them! so exciting!
might explain why matt was absent at the grammy's...

still don't like the way she handled the rumours late last year though...
but congratulations for them!

ohmygawd just heard joanna is pregnant...didnt know she and matt were married? Congrats to them both!

My fangirl heart is shaking in anticipation for the documentary. My love for them has been waning lately but just seeing the trailer reignited it a bit. :blush::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->