Mariah Carey

Erin

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]25350[/split]

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
malaysia_newstraitstimes.jpg

mariahjournal.com

Mariah Has False Labor Alarm

Mariah Carey almost had two little bundles of joy as her birthday presents. Last night, the singer announced over Twitter that contractions sent her and hubby Nick Cannon rushing to the hospital thinking the babies were making their debut earlier than expected.

"So #dembabies really wanted 2 celebrate w/us/share the anniversary. I started having contractions last night..went 2 teh hospital," the mom-to-be tweeted.

Minutes later she followed up with two more updates: Finally they said I could go home after they got it under control but..They almost came on 3/27- happy anniversary in deed!!! We have a few more weeks 2 go but- wow!!!: ) #soreadyallready

If this is only after a near delivery, we can only imagine the exclamations to follow the tweets once their little boy and girl have finally arrived.
mariahjournal

In other news Mariah has been offered an invitation to cameo in Nicki Minaj's new video for her song "Girls Fall Like Dominoes"

Nicki Minaj could eclipse Bon Gerdof and the Band Aid crew with her new music video. The US singer has asked every star she raps about in new song "Girls Fall Like Dominoes" to be in the video.

Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce, Grace Jones, Mariah Carey, the Kardashians, M.I.A., Ciara and Donatella Versace are all mentioned and have received an invitation for a cameo role.

The star squeezed the names into just a few verses. She raps: "When I'm in Miami I'm with Kourtney, Kim and Khloe, and when I'm in the A I'm with Ciara or it's Keri; I'm feeling like a diva and I hit Mariah Carey, I'm in the UK, I'ma see M.I.A. If I just wanna talk I'ma hit up Monique, if I need a bad b*tch Angelina Jolie. Material Girls like Madonna model for Donatella, she look just like Rihanna; anyway yo, hit up Grace Jones and tell her I said strange. I'm out in Paris mothaf***a with Beyonce."
thesun

Sorry for the multiple posts, I just learnt how to use ImageShack. I must say it's much faster and more convenient than Photobucket ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->