Lana Del Rey

Love "Paradise" and "Gods and Monsters," but I think the whole sexy-dirty schtick (i.e. Cola) seems forced.

Fringe! ^_^

Out and about in London (Nov 13) (before going to Paris)

lanadelreyfan

it seems as she were wearing a wig.

I loved that interview! she is amzing! I loved when she talked about the song born to die

She's getting better and better!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like it was a wig indeed. :lol:

And finally a video of her singing Ride! Thank you thiago :heart:

She sound fantastic! And I'm thrilled that her next single is "Cola", I bet the video for the song is going to be fantastic!

Thank you Thiago and I'm so excited about it too she sang beautifully just how I'd pictured her performing it!

She sound fantastic! And I'm thrilled that her next single is "Cola", I bet the video for the song is going to be fantastic!

I love cola! I also bet the video for the song is going to be fantastic! I also want to see her singing cola live

She confuses me. How can I think somebody is so ugly, yet so attractive at the same time?

I love that I haven't seen a playback performance from her, and i hope I never will.... i love the rawness and honesty in her voice, and it's not easy for everyone to appreciate it... just like Kurt when he started, everyone thought it was a joke. The Ride performance is just :heart:

wait that's better ? :ninja:
Legolas has actually answered you question... ^_^
If you watch some videos from the beginning of the year and compare them to the current ones, you'll be able to see her evolution. She used to be insecure and she sounded as she felt. Nowadays she's aware of her public, which might be a great amount of people, and that gives her the confidence to make better performances.

i really loved Lana when she came out. and i probably/mostly still do. there is something i can't quite put my finger on. i know she loves dylan. dylan is my idol. i know he was very clever about being "Dylan" instead of Robert Zimmerman. i think Lana is the same, except perhaps her performance is not quite as flawless/believable. or perhaps it was easier back in the day to set yourself up as someone for the public (I'm not necessarily saying she's fake, no more so than Bob Dylan is fake), now it would be much more difficult what with the internet and social media. there is no mystery, you must only create it. praise to her though, no one else has tried to do this so successfully...

Will you judge me if I say I almost cried watching this? :lol: (I'm emotional today :ninja:)
She sings so well, it's so beautiful. :heart:

Oh my god!!!!! That was beautiful!!!! I wish she has sang the bridge part, she would hit that high note and it would be her best performance ever!

Obsession #7 December 2012

twitter/PelayoTuero

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->