Lanvin S/S 05 Paris

10804859.jpg

anyone know what season this lanvin bag is from?...where to get it? or how much it costs? Thanks!

is it just me? is anyone else getting a bit (gasp!) bored of Lanvin? I have loved what he's done for the house, but some things look a bit too Prada-esque. Most people shriek when I say that, but the fact is the whole long t-shirt over a box pleat skirt.....well let's just say it looks like the signature of Prada! And I swear to god if he does one more season of grecian-cum-parisian empire waisted gowns, i'll croak. SERIOUSLY. But no doubt he is an amazing designer and the label has a look I love. I just don't want to see someone as talented as him catch the Valentino disease....where season after season it's gorgeous clothes, but it never really changes....

berlin_minimal said:
is it just me? is anyone else getting a bit (gasp!) bored of Lanvin? I have loved what he's done for the house, but some things look a bit too Prada-esque. Most people shriek when I say that, but the fact is the whole long t-shirt over a box pleat skirt.....well let's just say it looks like the signature of Prada! And I swear to god if he does one more season of grecian-cum-parisian empire waisted gowns, i'll croak. SERIOUSLY. But no doubt he is an amazing designer and the label has a look I love. I just don't want to see someone as talented as him catch the Valentino disease....where season after season it's gorgeous clothes, but it never really changes....

Resort looks pretty different to me ... still very much Lanvin though ... but fresh and new. Off the top of my head I can think of 5 or 6 things I don't think he's done before, and I haven't seen the whole thing ...

The lanvin spring05 collection was one of my favourites of the season, everything looked beautiful

You're right. His collections seldom leave the same themes & colours, but i personally don't find that that actually makes them boring.^_^
Besides, i guess that's also the reason why people buy his designs, because they like this "look" he always uses.

Does anyone have HD for this collection? One of my fav collection of his.

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->