Lauren Santo Domingo

marjanthelion

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]72267[/split]
Thank you!

JOE_8286.jpg

bfanyc

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this outfit and the perfect matching of coral/red and nude. Well done Lauren!
Posted via Mobile Device

I also love the look but most of all the make up... bare face with red lipstick. So sophisticated!!!

p.s. I was talking about this pict on post #1000

Last edited by a moderator:
love that she mixed the red and nude. such a great color combo!

stunning outfit! from head to toe, just really great pieces put perfectly together

Is she wearing Mc Queen Resort or Dolce&Gabbana ? Great look though, I love her bag.

looks like dolce and gabbana (rhinestone belt and pattern of sequins and lace lead to believe this)

anyways, did anyone else hear that vogue is now working with moda operandi? its very exciting to see that lauren is not only beautiful and stylish but a ground breaking business woman who is said to be changing the way we shop with moda operandi. (ok, im done gushing)
here is the article on vogue working with moda operandi.
http://www.stylelist.com/2011/09/07/vogue-and-moda-operandi-r_n_951403.html

she looks gorgeous (especially next to Tatiana) and her dress is a dream!

Love her dress! She looks wonderful!
Posted via Mobile Device

citizen couture

I'm observing more and more new Yorkers going with bare nails, around here it's quite common but I thought in New York nobody skipped frequent visits at the nail salons. Is this a new trend?

almundena, interesting observation! One person I've noticed who always has bare fingers/toenails is Sarah Jessica Parker. I think bare nails keeps the focus on your clothes and accessories just a touch more.

I'm not a NYCer, but after a long time of weekly manicures, I've been going bare, too. Mostly out of laziness.

fantastic outfit!!! omg, her blazer is so amazing. looks like Armani?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->