Limited Edition F/W 07.08 Prada for Sale

^The nude dress is the best thing that's been up there.

I like the collection a lot more when I'm just seeing these pieces alone. I'm happy the awful styling is gone...

To be honest, I'm not all that impressed with the pieces up for sale. Most of the dresses and coats are atrocious, while the shoes aren't worth the price.

I'm curious over the bidders, however. There seem to be only a few who are trying to purchase the items; they all must have a lot of money to spare.

^One of the bidders is a member of TFS and he always buy amazing things. His nickname is christioncoture i think. Also bryanboy is winning 2 pieces.

^If either of them win, we'll see more pictures! (Bid high!)

^The nude dress is the best thing that's been up there.

I like the collection a lot more when I'm just seeing these pieces alone. I'm happy the awful styling is gone...
me too, love seeing the good quality photos and the descriptions of the materials and everything
a lot of the clothes seem to be just like the ones in the collection though, like when it says one-of-a-kind, they mean usually it's just the colour that's the only one existing in the collection...but design-wise... anyway, it's still fun:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->