Lindsay Lohan On The Cover Of Rolling Stone

Originally posted by Stacy@Aug 5 2004, 05:27 PM
what a sl*t!
[snapback]321954[/snapback]​
I wouldn't be that harsh, but she dresses like a skank.

That armpit is downright fake.

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Jul 31 2004, 06:24 PM
Her parents must be so proud.
[snapback]319447[/snapback]​
:rofl:

ech i really don't like her...way too 'done up'. very tasteless :yuk:

I hate how she has to mention how she was the only non-blonde at her agency. What a revolution; a tanned, big-breasted redhead! :rolleyes:

...why do they have to put it as, "ready and LEGAL" WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! LEGAL?! for what? haha, im sorry, but, its just really funny when you look at the caption and all the stuff youve heard about her, and her herself.

"A too-intense fake tan accentuates the freckles that cover her arms, making Lohan look like the type of girl who will ask me to buy her cigarettes or order her a strawberry daiquiri. My first thought is: We should be in a mall food court." :lol:

I really haven't decided if I like her.. she seems alright but her quotes on politics are undoubtebly ignorant

she seems alright but her quotes on politics are undoubtebly ignorant

I kind of thought that what she said about politics was one of the few intelligent things she did during the interview. It makes sense for someone who's in the spotlight to not take a stance as either a Republican or a Democrat because you'll end up alienating half of your fans (in the manner of the Dixie-Chicks).
I think Lindsay is one of the few movie stars who is actually sensible enough to take this kind of position, especially considering the crazy political frenzy that's going on right now where everyone seems to be jumping on some sort of lefty-righty band-wagon.
That's just my thought anyway :blush:

'The Lindsay Lohan hate is so 'in' right now B) '

:innocent:

that is an unflattering article...I don't mind her very much and I do feel sorry for her about all the stuff with her dad and bad press, but...this article really doesn't help redeem her image. :unsure: she could be so pretty too - I just wish she'd stop with the tan... redheads should not have tans (speaking as one myself). :doh:

She doesn't have a driver's license yet, but she's become skilled at evading photographers, who now recognize her car and the cars of her friends. "Five cars of paparazzi chased me yesterday," she says, leaning forward, her eyes widening in the retelling. "I wanted to stop at Wendy's. My friend was like, 'You don't want them to take your picture there. It'll be, "They eat like us!" ' So I ducked down when we went through the drive-through."

Omg, she eats at Wendy's too? :wink:

well...lohan aside, there is a little blurb in there about omahyra...she is rollingstone's "hot model" yay!

fake,trashy and tasteless, bad enough for me to actually miss paris hilton

Originally posted by cocomonkey@Aug 10 2004, 10:31 AM
fake,trashy and tasteless, bad enough for me to actually miss paris hilton
[snapback]326657[/snapback]​

Paris is so much better in comparison . :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back