Lindsay Lohan On The Cover Of Rolling Stone

can't stand her. she's not so famous here (at all) but y does everyone like her stateside?? even in the one movie she released here she was awful. i know i always say this about her but so, so overrated and cheap.

Originally posted by exsupahero@Aug 6 2004, 11:55 PM
Omg, she eats at Wendy's too? :wink:
[snapback]323616[/snapback]​

so wrong that she felt she had to duck when going into a drive-through. pure diva actions and the worse thing is she freely admits to it-for gods sake, who cares if ure pictured eating wendy's?? if anything, it'll make people like you more. if someone tied me down to a chair and asked me to choose between her and hilary duff, i'd take hilary any day.

tacky cover. hope shes not taking her career down the tacky road!

well I honestly was excited when Lindsay's career took off but I have to say I'm disappointed.. Her style is :yuk: I mean if she's making good money use a little of that and hire a stylist (a good one) and man her hair? I think she's trying to cover up the red and it looks terrible! I think red hair is gorgeous! And her eyebrows are always soo dark :yuk:

In another forum I go to, someone posted a photo of Lindsay SMOKING!

I am like, absolutely disgusted with her now.

I like the Olsons more now than I use to.. I dunno Lindsay just isn't doing it for me.. I think she's trying to be "different" but it's not cool.. :yuk:

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Aug 3 2004, 11:36 PM
Didn't Rolling Stone used to focus more on music than hot naked stars??
[snapback]321273[/snapback]​

With the current state of popular music the way it is, they have to fill the magazine with something. :lol:

Regarding Lindsay, I think you're all being a bit harsh. She's just acting like a teenage girl. I know tons of girls just like here. She'll grow up, and hopefully grow out of this crap while she still can.

BTW, I don't care if she's airbrushed; she's still hot, and every guy I know agrees. :P Plus, who isn't horribly airbrushed on magazine covers nowadays?

Sorry to pick things apart, but I have a couple of issues with that last commentary. :flower:

Originally posted by AlexN@Aug 13 2004, 10:09 PM
With the current state of popular music the way it is, they have to fill the magazine with something. :lol:
Umm, couldn't they at least make an attempt?

Regarding Lindsay, I think you're all being a bit harsh.  She's just acting like a teenage girl.  I know tons of girls just like here.  She'll grow up, and hopefully grow out of this crap while she still can.
Just because you're a teenager, it doesn't mean you have to dress like a tramp...

BTW, I don't care if she's airbrushed; she's still hot, and every guy I know agrees. :P  Plus, who isn't horribly airbrushed on magazine covers nowadays?
[snapback]331569[/snapback]​
Should that really be encouraged though? And if people find the ugly and tacky look attractive, that's their business. However, it doesn't mean I have to approve.
Basically, I think that she's naturally a very pretty looking girl with some possibilities. I just wish she didn't think that this cheap image was going to lead her to success. Then again, that problem may not be on her shoulders...

I was joking about the music thing, hence the smilie.

I wasn't just talking about the way she dresses, and I agree with you BTW.

I wasn't condoning or encouraging airbrushing. I disagree with it. I was simply pointing out that Lindsay's case is nothing special.

She looks so fake!
She's so doll-like. Fake tan, no armpit (hehe), overdone hair/makeup.
But that's a shame, she's pretty talented...

Yeah, hope she'll grow as you said, but not like Mrs Aguilera did....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->