Linkin Park

Ieva

Reaction score
Do they already have a thread here? I've searched but didn't find one. I think they're absolutely amazing :heart: They just get better and better. I bought their new CD (Minutes to Midnight) today and I can't stop listening to it. It's very different, but still Linkin Park. What's your opinion?

I just picked up Collision Course (Linkin Park & Jay-Z) mash up of hits from both artists. More of an EP being that its only six tracks, still a great album.

Hey!! I'm listening to their new CD now!! At first I got a little disappointed but now I'm like addicted! It's very good to listening to when you wanna relax and stuff :smile: And some songst definutley sounds like the old Linkin Park!!

Btw I saw them live 25 may in Stockholm =) Wiiee!! I'm a big fan of them!

Linkin Park performing at the Rock in Rio music festival in Lisbon,June 6

celebutopia.net

I haven't heard the full album of their newest album- but what I have heard I think is pretty good! I liked their old stuff as well (like Meteora), has anyone seen their artwork that they do? its fantastic :smile:

Linkin Park - "Minutes to Midnight" UK Tour in Nottingham, England - Jan.24.08 (celebcity).

Chester Bennington, Mike Shinoda, Brad Delson, Dave Farrel, Mr. Hahn

Linkin Park @ 2008 MTV Video Music Awards (7/9/2008) - celebutopia.

I'm watching their MTV World Stage Perfomance Right Now, their are just awesome :wub:
especialrtrmtv.jpg

mtv españa

Am I the only one who used to have/has a crush on Chester? :lol:

Apparently they're back to studio!

Mike :lol:
2wq97pe.jpg

2h2hzqd.jpg

facebook.linkin park

I'm not sure if I'm excited about that, I'm not very fond on their newest material... But I'll always have special feeling for this band, their old songs bring me a lot of memories. :heart:

i used to be a big linkin park fan, when i was like..12. I thought minutes to midnight was a big disappointment. i will listen to the new album though!

:clap:
I hope they go back to their classic sound (Hybrid Theory) instead of what they did with Minutes to Midnight, that was much more mainstream than the sound I grew used to listen to, It was still good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->