Stars without Make-Up!!

lot of pictures of people making faces or at bad angle or with something like ten years of difference between them or with the wind blowing or the sun in the eyes but i suppose it makes people feel happy to see stars imperfect.

Diane still looks perfect without make-up! :heart:
Liv, Sienna and Kate Beckinsale look amazing as well.

I agree with the many others that Diane and Liv look fantastic with or without makeup...they are simply gorgeous either way!

On the other hand some should not leave the house without it! *cough*Paris Hilton*cough*...wait, take that back she shouldn't leave her house at all.

I think Penelope is perfection personified...
pene%20heathrow%201%20dec06.jpg

So gorgeous, TOO gorgeous. :ermm:
laineygossip

while some of them look pretty bad without makeup, i actually think some should look into not wearing so much make up. some of them look much younger without all the spackle.

Penelope is wearing make up in that pic, but she does look lovely with natural make up.

From People's 100 Most Beautiful People Issue

ZOË SALDAÑA
zoesaldana300yl1.jpg

TAYLOR SWIFT
taylorswift300pt0.jpg

VANESSA HUDGENS
vanessahudgens300ns9.jpg

People.com

^ Cool. They're probably wearing makeup but just not anything dark on the eyes. I'm always amazed at what a difference eye makeup can have. I want to know if women just exaggerate when they say how much makeup they use. The only things I can get people to admit to is concealer, powder and lip gloss. Apparently, nobody uses eyeliner. :rolleyes:

Maybe I am out of it, but I have no idea who those three pictured above are! Nonetheless they still look pretty good without makeup, but then again they look very young, so it's not surprising.

^ I don't know who they are, either. :innocent:

i dont know who the first girl is..

taylor swift is an 18 yr old country music singer...she writes all her own music and has taken the industry by storm....she seems very sweet and is definitely a big talent..

i dont know much about vanessa hudgens except that she's young and was in those high school musical shows for disney, i think it was....

taylor looks pretty different without all the eye makeup...i like it though...i find her so refreshing and very pretty :heart: here's a before + after...

taylorswift300pt0.jpg
taylor-swift-300x400.jpg

aolcdn

vanessa hudgens looks cuter without makeup too.! :P

vanessahudgens300ns9.jpg
vanessahudgens.jpg

showbizspy

rachel bilson only wearing minimal makeup (celebrity-gossip.net)

Attachments

• bilson1.jpg
    bilson1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 69
marilyn is so beautiful. I think that picture of rachel looks like a "i have a cold and just got off an 18 hour flight" photo. Im sure she looks much better with no make up on generally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cammy: I agree.
adorefaith: I don't think she has any makeup at all on that picture but I'm not 100 % sure. I think it might be the shadows that makes it look like she has eyeliner.

^ really? what about her left eye....if you follow her top lid to the outer edge of her eye, i'm pretty sure that looks like a 'flick' of eyeliner traveling up toward her eyebrow. i could be wrong, of course. it would just be a pretty weird shadow :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meineri
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->