Stars without Make-Up!!

its funny, when my skin was at its worse, ill wouldnt leave the house without full war paint, but now its got a little better with maturation, i only wear a light-reflective tinted moisturiser, mascara and a little blusher, and although my spots are still visible, i get complimented loads more than when i was in full on celeb style mask.

i think many stars could benefit from celebs such as liv and sienna, and letting their natural beauty shine through limited enhancement.

i hilariously misread this.

Kate Moss was showing her natural beauty as she went out last night, sans make up. She popped to a friend's house during the day wearing some stunning Prada sunglasses with her all black outfit, and then went out again later in the evening wearing an oversize military coat to keep her warm.

source: pupsugar

surprisely she looks good sans make up.:shock:

Cheryl looks beautiful but she is wearing quite a bit of make-up, foundation, eyeliner, lip gloss.

Kate moss has got such a great bone structure that she doesn't need make up.

with all those kilograms of make-up Kim is always using-im surprised her skin still handles it well..:rolleyes:

Hey everyone! seems like this thread has been dead for quite a while now. But nevertheless I would like to post some pictures of celebrities who are VERY BEAUTIFUL without make-up.

1) Katie Holmes <3

kate-holmes-ungeschminkt-10015.jpg

7-stars-ohne-makeup-15.jpg

she is such a BEAUTY!

2) Next one is Gwyneth Paltrow

stars-ungeschminkt-gwyneth-paltrow-ohne-make-up-400x500-bild-51-10015.jpg

3) Aaaand last but not least the sweetest model ever- Miranda Kerr
she's beautiful no matter what!

society24.jpg

jolie.de

Last edited by a moderator:
Gwyneth is wearing make-up there, a full face actually.. Mascara, concealer, blush, lipstick

Agree about Katie and Miranda

Gwyneth is wearing make-up there, a full face actually.. Mascara, concealer, blush, lipstick

Really do you think so? It's kinda hard to tell I think.
Well it also depends on what you call wearing make-up.
To me, lipstick or lipgloss is not really make-up as it doesn't change your face that much. I often wear nothing else but lipgloss but wouldn't consider that as a make-up, if you know what I mean. B)
Anyway Gwyneth is still very natural here.

Gwyneth is very pretty without make-up but that picture in particular.. it's a natural look but she's still wearing make-up

I don't think make-up has to change your face to be considered as that.. when used right, I think everyday make-up is just for enhancing your features and cover whatever blemishes you have... that's my opinion though:P

transparent lipgloss is another thing though but lipstick does just as much to your face as mascara does

Last edited by a moderator:
pippa middleton - huffingtonpost

Wanna see some of Olivia. Just found this:

OP+no+Makeup+%25282%2529.jpg

thee-middlesister.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raffey
Back