Linnea Hellbom

Editorial from last year to bump this thread. :smile:

editorial13pg.jpg
editorial24ng.jpg

editorial39ka.jpg
editorial43mg.jpg

So, is this girl well-known in Sweden? I've never heard of her, but I do like some of the pics posted on the previous page. :flower:

Nelly Cat said:
So, is this girl well-known in Sweden? I've never heard of her, but I do like some of the pics posted on the previous page. :flower:
Not well-known, but I see Linnea here and there in mags and ads. Even if she never makes it big she's definitely getting work. She turned 16 this year and I think she's gorgeous.:blush:

Make Up Store ad :heart:

ftescj.jpg

Rizzo campaign

I think the heavy makeup makes her look a bit drag-ish. :(

fteqt3.jpg
ftequd.jpg

mikas.se

Linnea has an ed in the january issue of Swedish Elle. The ed's only 4 pages and nothing special, but there's also a little blurb about her. She wants to be a photographer and plays the guitar in a band (so do I, so now she's way cooler in my eyes, hehe). It also said she got scouted on the subway in Stockholm, signed with MIKAs, and things started happening. But she's still in school (first year of gymnasiet - 'high school'), so for now she's only modeling on weekends and holidays. But she spent the summer in Milan and the fall break in London. :smile:

I really like this girl's strong features. Even though her look is almost scary at times. :blush:

Neue Mode Magazine, Ph. Andreas Johansson (lundlund)

Leviathan said:
Olga, where are you...?

Well, I still love Linnea... :innocent:
Lol, I'm still here, I just haven't had that much new to post. :wink:

f7fc8250.jpg

d2ab2609.jpg

Agent Bauer

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her once, she looked SO tall, I would've guessed taller than 179 cm like MIKAs says. She's got a special face, I think it takes makeup very well. I don't like her that much in pics with little or no makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeseniaxz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->