Linnea Hellbom

House of Dagmar fall/winter 2006

96e0f8a8.jpg

I think they made her look a little sickly, almost. :unsure:

House of Dagmar won for best new designer at the Swedish Elle awards, btw.

43b0820d.jpg

df1e66a4.jpg

236524c0.jpg

adamsky, photo Andreas Kock

Oh, I see you are talking about Linnea.
I met her 8 months ago and since then we've been together.
You've got some intresting pictures I've never seen before.
She is going to do a photoshot for PLAZA (front cover) soon.
Hope the results is good :smile:
She doesn't do that much work anymore, She tired of modeling for the moment and is prioritizing school for now. She wont travell anywere this summer only direct bookings.

Wish her luck!.. I do..
If you want more "inside" information don't be afraid to ask.
*Only serious stuff*

^ Why is she tired of modeling, is it only that it takes too much time from school, or is she just not that interested anymore? I think she has an interesting look, so I hope she will continue to work.

I'll look out for her Plaza cover. :smile:

She thinks it takes to much time from school.
As I said before she's going to prioritize school now.
She told me that she is pretty tired of modeling but I think thats just what she feels for the moment.. Some of the latest jobs has been very tough on her.
She is going to take this summer off only direct-bookings as i mentioned in my previous post.
But she won't quit modeling forever, She is just taking a break.

On this thursday, tomorrow Linnea is going to do a photoshoot for german Madamé.
Just wanted everyone who wanted to know, know.

There is also a picture in the magazine which i personally think is better.

I can't believe she's still in New Faces at Next Paris. That must be some kind of record... :lol:

Anyway, she has an interesting face (though slightly drag-ish at times), and the most amazing legs. I hope she'll give modeling a proper shot now that she's almost done with school...

974j1l.jpg

-carlbengtsson.com-

Some brand new work... from the latest issue of Bon magazine...

-mikas-

I met her a lot of times and she's VERY sexy in real life, she almost takes your breath away, yet she's very unaware of her beauty and very relaxed and funny. She's a great person!

^ I agree, and the fact that she doesn't realize how effin' hot she is (or doesn't play on it anyway) obviously makes her all the more appealing. I'm convinced this girl has what it takes to make it big, it's "just" a matter of management, timing, and luck. And of course that she actually wants to go for it.

source: mikas

SS08 Stockholm fashion week backstage:

LinneaHellbombackstagefrrafashionwe.jpg

Rodeo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom63
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"