^ Thanks for starting a thread. There's more than one cover apparently:

Mathias Lauridsen by Robbie Fimmano, styled by Anders Sølvsten Thomsen
10706930_958123877547974_1624830389_n.jpg

instagram/lofficielhommesitalia

These kings oh my goodness :heart:

Vincent Lacrocq by Pablo Arroyo, styled by Emil Rebek

ZC0d97R.jpg

instagram/lofficielhommesitalia

Good god, I couldn't be happier! Definitely getting Mathias' cover but everyone looks fantastic!

When you want to do multiple covers, at least make them all perfect like this issue. I wouldn't mind to own either one of this but I intend to buy Mathias. I had chills.

All of them are amazing, but I'm definitely in for the Mathias cover.:heart:

For the first time since I started collecting magazines I like all the covers of a multicover issue. I'll probably get Mathias, or Vincent. Or both.

I still think that an anniversaty issue after 5 years (11 issues) is kind of lame.

FYI: It's due out today. I'll have a look on my way home from work.

Sam's cover is my favorite but the styling of Mathias cover is amazing. Vincent looks great as weel. Perfect cover stars choices and perfect covers.

For the first time since I started collecting magazines I like all the covers of a multicover issue. I'll probably get Mathias, or Vincent. Or both.

I still think that an anniversaty issue after 5 years (11 issues) is kind of lame.

FYI: It's due out today. I'll have a look on my way home from work.
i was thinking exactly the same. i like all three covers and if i could get them where i live, i would with no regrets. as for the anniversary thing, maybe the features will surprise us. would you mind giving us the review once you get the mag, Fontastic?

L'Officiel Hommes Italia packs in the star power for its Fall 2014 issue, celebrating five gorgeous and innovative years in the business with three covers, two featuring supermodels Mathias Lauridsen and Vincent LaCrocq, and the third with Hunger Games star Sam Claflin. The pages within are packed with the best of Fall fashion, with over seventy-five models—each given one page and one page only to himself—in a brilliant tour de force by casting director Alexandra Sandberg. The biggest names like RJ Rogenski, Alex Lundqvist, and Werner Schreyer can be seen alongside the new guard—from Adam Butcher and Alexander Beck to Tim Schuhmacher and Tommaso de Benedictis—and the brightest new faces, like Sang Woo Kim, Rhys Pickering, and Matthew Holt. Pick up the latest issue, out today, to see them all, and take a look at our exclusive preview below.

source: models.com

i was thinking exactly the same. i like all three covers and if i could get them where i live, i would with no regrets. as for the anniversary thing, maybe the features will surprise us. would you mind giving us the review once you get the mag, Fontastic?
Sure! I couldn't find it today (both newsagents looked at me like I was speaking an ancient language they didn't understand :angry:). Hopefully tomorrow.

More pics from this issue:

Tommaso De Benedictis, Anrew W., Alexander Beck and Adam Butcher / photos by Johan Sandberg, styling by Emil Rebek

source: justdropithere.tumblr.com

tumblr_nc40w9326I1qcvru5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nc40y9012i1qcvru5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nc411wnMAD1qcvru5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nc40uhyQp71qcvru5o1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txroadrun
Back