UK GQ Style Fall / Winter 2014.15 : Benoit Taupin, David Bailey & John Todd

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Considering the last issue of GQ Style showcased the best in upcoming Great British talent, it's hardly surprising that this time around the fashion biannual is heading straight to the centre of the action. Introducing the London issue, the magazine's new edition, which hit shelves - both traditional and digital - this morning.
Inside you'll not only find a portfolio of the hottest up-and-coming talent the East End has to offer shot by Davild Bailey, but you'll also find The Riot Club's Sam Claflin in a throwback shoot based on Blowup - the 1966 film based on the life of the legendary photographer. Elsewhere you'll find features with with Max Irons, Disclosure and Leon Else, why Rick Owens is the current talk of the town, the highlights of London Collections: Men, and of course plenty of ways to spruce up for the new season (in a nutshell, if you invest in one thing make it a pinstripe suit).
And if you weren't spoilt for choice enough with the six current covers for GQ's 17th annual Men Of The Year issue, GQ Style is here to spoil you further. The London issue has three separate covers, one featuring model John Todd, one featuring a self portrait of David Bailey, and a further one celebrating the dark genius of designer Rick Owens. There are only 200 editions of the altter being printed, and you'll only find them on sale Selfridges - some of which will be signed by the designer himself. If you're a fan, we suggest you get down to The World of Rick Owens at the department store sharpish.
GQ Style's London Issue for A/W '14 is on sale in print with two limited-edition covers, and as a digital edition that you can download for your iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire or Android device now. Print issue, £6.50.
Limited edition Rick Owens cover, £20. Available only at The World of Rick Owens in Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street, London W1. selfridges.com
gq-magazine.co.uk

I'll be making sure I get the first cover, the second two are awful.

Max Irons has an editorial inside, he was on all of the teaser adverts.

The first one is really cool. That guy is definitely an eye candy.

David Bailey and David Bailey alone, no need for multi covers.

Especially not of cross-eyed unibrow dude.

I was hoping to see Max Irons on one of the covers, so I'm a bit disappointed. Looking forward to see his editorial though!

Leon Else feature

instagram/nextmodelsla

Styled by Luke Day

instagram/alfreddunhill, Fourpublicity

Photographed by Boo George styled by Luke Day

instagram/paulisaac

Photographed by Scott Trindle styled by Luke Day

instagram/andrewgarratt, bakedbren

Ph: Rory Payne [Incomplete]
Styling: Victoria Higgs
Models: Matthew Bell & Lottie Hayes

rorypayne.co.uk

So happy for John Todd. He is extremely underrated. Good that he got the cover. He glows in print.

I thought it's gonna be max... that layout is awful

'Britpop' by Scott Trindle

Models: Simon Fitskie, Mihai Bran, Alfons Miari, Liam Gardner & Callum Ward
Stylism: Luke Day

avaxhm.com

'PINSTRIPE PUNKS'
Ph: Thomas Cooksey
Styling: Luke Day
Hair: Ben Jones
Grooming: Elias Hove

jedroot.com

'TALK OF THE TOWN'