UK GQ Style Spring / Summer 2014 : Douglas, Theo & George by Matthew Brookes

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
After last season's superb Pharrell-fronted issue, the spring/summer edition of GQ Style has returned to home shores with its latest cover stars: Douglas Booth, Theo James and George MacKay. All under 30, all shaking up Hollywood in their own unique way and, perhaps most importantly, all showing you how to do double denim right.

Elsewhere you'll find features with the best in right-now British talent: an in-depth interview with one of London's most exciting new designers Craig Green, a portfolio of 16 UK stars currently cracking America and a shoot with Star Trek's hottest partnership Alice Eve and Benedict Cumberbatch. And of course, you'll find advice on how to wear this season's most important trends from throwback patterns to slick suiting, and yes even the occasional bolier suit. Gentlemen, summer has arrived in style.

The spring/summer '14 issue of GQ Style is out in both print and tablet editions on 13 March, priced £6.

Facebook/British GQ

Am I supposed to believe they all posed together? They look so disproportionate to each other.

Ph: Tertius Bune
Styling: George Kotsiopolus

boldnerd.livejournal.com

I actually got myself this issue yesterday, it wasn't my intention but it looks so much better in real and pops out because of the gold foiled fonts. Only quickly flicked through, I may be wrong but I think there's a nice editorial with Sean O'Pry inside :wub:

'KING AND COUNTRY'
Ph: Boo George
Styling: Luke Day

streeters.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ph: Danielle Levitt
Styling: Nicola Formichetti

nicolaformichetti.com

'KINGS OF THE WILD FRONTIER'
Ph: Sharif Hamza
Styling: Luke Day

frankupdates.com