Field Day Festival, Victoria Park, London

insideout.topshop.com

IMG_2055.JPG

IMG_1991.JPG

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1910.JPG

IMG_1921.JPG

via click clash

^ Agree completely! I'm not sure why but I find it just so daring in comparison to other places, the style really captures London and its diversity

I agree that London has the best street style and not just because I'm a Londoner. I much prefer the Paris chic look but when I go to Paris I see no one well dressed on the street at all! Last time I was in Paris for 5 days I saw no one looking stylish AT ALL and i'm not exaggerating... I feel like a lot of the Parisian street style we see are of famous French people or French bloggers. Whereas, in London I think you see a lot of normal very stylish people so yeah I agree on London street style being the best.

WOW!

I miss walking through London so much. The best source of inspiration!

love the shoes!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with lifeis, the shoes are adorable! Her cardi look squite nice as well, looks like yellow flowers near the butons! :smile: Me likey...

^^ I wouldn't wear her outfit it doesn't go...but I do like her cardigan and shoes-very cute IMO :D

To be honest, I think the street style photos of London are never as good as the Paris ones because they never photograph the right people. I see so many more chic people in London than I do in Paris but it's just to do with the photographer being in the right place at the right time...
Really not a fan of that outfit

The thing that I find most frustrating is that street style photographers and the fashion websites that feature them have such a narrow view of what style is. They photograph they same type of people (rich, white, middle class) in the same places all the time. Wish they would be a bit more adventurous and travel to the lesser covered London boroughs and photographed all types of Londoners. Londoners of South Asian, African and Caribbean origin (and pretty much anyone that is not on £90K + a year) are almost invisible in street style photos and yet they are a large part of why London fashion is so special and exciting. hmph. If I didnt fail so much at photography Id get out there myself...

graziadaily.com

I really love Grazia's style snaps most of the time. I interned there for a bit and got to go through the archive of them hahah

The thing that I find most frustrating is that street style photographers and the fashion websites that feature them have such a narrow view of what style is. They photograph they same type of people (rich, white, middle class) in the same places all the time. Wish they would be a bit more adventurous and travel to the lesser covered London boroughs and photographed all types of Londoners. Londoners of South Asian, African and Caribbean origin (and pretty much anyone that is not on £90K + a year) are almost invisible in street style photos and yet they are a large part of why London fashion is so special and exciting. hmph. If I didnt fail so much at photography Id get out there myself...

I agree - oxford street is where these photographers should walk around for a few weeks..

[

The thing that I find most frustrating is that street style photographers and the fashion websites that feature them have such a narrow view of what style is. They photograph they same type of people (rich, white, middle class) in the same places all the time. Wish they would be a bit more adventurous and travel to the lesser covered London boroughs and photographed all types of Londoners. Londoners of South Asian, African and Caribbean origin (and pretty much anyone that is not on £90K + a year) are almost invisible in street style photos and yet they are a large part of why London fashion is so special and exciting.

So true, couldn't agree more

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->