Louis Vuitton "Spirit of Travel" S/S 2015 by Patrick Demarchelier

poison84

Reaction score
Louis Vuitton Goes Caribbean For New Campaign
SUNNY-SIDE UP: Louis Vuitton took to the French West Indies for its new “Spirit of Travel” spot. Against the backdrop of azure Caribbean waters and up on the breezy hills of St. Barths, Vuitton’s latest photo shoot puts the spotlight on lightweight travel, with its new Twist bag, as well as the Alma and Epi leather in strawberry and turquoise hues as the main ingredients.

The Epi, which was created in 1985, is also to be the worldwide focus of Vuitton’s store windows from April to June.

Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, models Liya Kebede, Maartje Verhoef and Julia Nobis sport floral crushed velvet and shimmery-patterned eel with a late-Sixties vibe, fresh from Nicolas Ghesquière’s spring-summer runway.

The ad is slated to break in Harper’s Bazaar U.K. on March 4.

wwd

Whaou vibrant colors ! It's beautiful ! The only negative point is the 2nd pic, it seems to be composed of two distinct photographs and the sky doesn't match :/

Really gorgeous. Love the B&W.

I'm really glad for Maartje. :smile:

ooooooooohhhhhhh!

pretty!

and thats not something i'd usually say about the new Ghesquiere stuff :lol:

So joyous and vibrant! This is miles better than the Spring campaign, it makes me long for summer, careless days on the beach and endless sunbathing. Liya also looks absolutely stunning!

I knew Nicolas & Marie-Amelie going at St Barth wasn't just for holidays!
Great campaign. It's actually better than the main one.
The first pic of Liya looks very American Vogue.

Nicolas will never get tired of Liya and Julia it seems...

Oh wow, this is super gorgeous! Love Liya's solo shots :crush:

I love it all except the black and white, it would have been nice if they just stuck to color.

I love it! The colors are so vibrant and gorgeous. Liya slays it as usual.

This is everything I've been wanting from a Louis Vuitton campaign, for a very long time. Ghesquière's mainline campaigns have unfortunately been a complete bore but this is like a breath of fresh air. Liya Kebede could've definitely handled the campaign alone, however. Those two other girls are unnecessary and both are overshadowed by the location. Liya's solo shot clutching the Alma bag reminds me of Karen Elson from S/S 2004, I'm loving it!

Gorgeous. I want to live in those pictures. :heart: Liya's shot is what happiness feels like. That sky, that watter, the breeze, the colors...

Best campaign in years. It was about time they got rid of Annie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truly gorgeous images, such a pretty location and the colours are insane.

Fantastic work by Demarchelier and that shot of Liya is divine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->