stardom

Height: 176cm
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Grey
Bust: 83cm
Hips: 87cm
Waist: 57cm
Agency: Stardom Model Management Moscow

I just saw your thread on Alisa, I love both but Luisa a bit more :heart: The pictures are by Maxim Repin :flower:

She would look stunning as an ice blonde :smile::heart:

She reminds me of a younger and fresher version of Michelle Deighton from ANTM.

ANTM_Michelle010.jpg
ANTM_Michelle020.jpg

all-antm

Luisa @ Stardom Management

If Zuzana is magical, Luisa is mesmerizing. Captivating to the max. Could describe her better. Could find another word to tell how striking is this gaze. These eyes. Expressive without moving the eyelid. Expressive just sitting in front of Maxim Repin's camera (for her firs tests). Or simply in front of a random camera. Some raw potential, out of the blue and up to the sky. Some awkwardness meeting innate refinement, some beautiful unconsciousness of an limitless potential. Limitlessnessat the very best. She's 5'9 and studying English. Both are useful to travel. Couldn't imagine her staying at home.
-FDIB

Granted, I was a bit skeptical of how Luisa would look outside of heavily airbrushed tests, but Luisa is still stunning. I feel like she would be unstoppable if she was 5'11" but all things considered, I'm still smitten with her alarming face.

Let's see where Stardom places her, because you have to imagine that she'll end up in New York or Europe at some point soon (either February or September). I'll be keeping my eyes on this one. :flower:

On o2w today!

o2w
Haunting Luisa Kamshilina is high intensity. Hailing from Kaliningrad in Russia, Luisa has a versatility that speaks volumes. Finishing up her last year of school, Luisa dreams of traveling the world and we bet that modeling will be her international passport. We love Luisa! View more info on Luisa’s profile.
Place of Origin: Kaliningrad, Russia
Date of Birth: December 5 1991

^ Coincidence, Bianca :wink:

Some more polas:

same source

Last edited by a moderator:
Great for her! Can't wait for the pictures from Miu Miu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->