Luisa Kamshilina

Ohh great!. She looks somewhat exotic like Anna S, I think it's the tone of her skin with the blue eyes.

luisakamshilina.jpg

supreme being

Hope we see lots of print-work from Miss Kamshilina very soon ^_^ She looked absolutely stunning at Miu Miu and I'm dying to see what else the fashion industry has to offer for her now!

WOW shes amazing. I just discovered her via Supreme's blog and I'm amazed!!

Shes beautiful - I wish she would have done more shows! :(

I saw her polaroids a while back, and was smitten
I was wondering who it was who opened Miu Miu, and surprise, surprise
She looks fantastic so far! :clap:

I really like the directness of her gaze - she looks like she was raised by wolves!

I like the last three. I feel the rest are so airbrushed. I do see the potential though. Lovely eyes.

Waaay too airbrushed for my taste -_- I really don't get this: why photograph a beautiful girl and then make her look like a different person?! Oh well... the last couple of pics is quite good indeed ^_^ :heart:

She looks so pretty in those Polas

Meet Luisa Kamshilina, the newest Russian sensation at Supreme. Luisa debuted in Paris as an exclusive for the coveted Miu Miu show on the last day of fashion week. What could possibly be more coveted than that? An opening position at the show! After some time spent in Milan, Luisa arrived in New York at the end of the month, and just had her first batch of Supreme polaroids taken yesterday.

(ph: Paul Rowland)
supreme being

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->