Makeup Artists/Hair Artists - Share Your Work, Give and Get Feedback

Hi everyone, I am Lottie and I am a makeup artist. (Hi Roshar, Ray, Kat and Margina!)

Here is some of my work: (photos - sarah mccolgan, mike ruiz, jamie nelson (last two)

zink1.jpg

final1.jpg

J-_MG_6062.jpg

Lips2credit.jpg

Hey Lottie - I wish we'd met before you left for NYC. Dagnabit! We'll have to do coffee sometime if you mosey back out to LA.

- Tania :smile:

I'm Kate Romanoff and I'm makeup artist
Photo by Vital Agibalow

Attachments

• DSCF1056-color.jpg
    DSCF1056-color.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF4859-color1.jpg
    DSCF4859-color1.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF4979-color1.jpg
    DSCF4979-color1.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF9007-after.jpg
    DSCF9007-after.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF9860-after.jpg
    DSCF9860-after.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 0
  • fashion_08.jpg
    fashion_08.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 3
Hello I am Faccia Dolce ... I wanted to introduce myself as well as complement the work of the other makeup artists on the board ... I am also a make up artist/ Cosmotologist and have been working in the field for a littel over 5 years .. previous to that I was an account sales manager ... I am currently working on starting my own day spa ... I love the fashion/beauty industry there is so much growth in so many areas ... Anyway lovely work and I am glad to be here surrounded by such talent :-)

Ok I reallllly need to get a hang of this forum. lol. I didn't even realize there was a 2nd page to this thread so Hi guys who have come in!!

Kat

It takes a lot of practice, Kat.

Off topic ... but for all of you new members ... There's so many features here that are so cool. I'm a mod ... and still I"m learning about new things every day. I just sort of explore all the forums, the sub forums, the controls, read the threads in the help forums. Check out the Give Karma link ... nice way to let someone know you like their post ... and you'll soon be getting Karma back (see "Users CP" to check to see if someone has given you karma). You can link to friends, post personal messages, both private and public, add your own picture in your profile, customize your signature. It's fun and addictive.

Thanks Bette, as always you come to the rescue! :smile: I'm thinking the reason I didn't notice the posts right away is because at the beginning I was getting email notifications if there were new posts, but I hadn't gotten one in a while. I also just realized I have the option of getting one a day so if I even missed one email I could have potentially missed most of the threads posts if relying on it :wink: I will make some more time to be on here so that it becomes natural like our makeup forums :smile:

Roshar, Margina,Lottie and Kate ... what wonderful images! It's clear that we have some really talented people here ... thank you for sharing. Faccia ... welcome to tFS! (Hope I didn't miss anyone.)

these are some beautiful looks.

im currently working on my portfolio. A year and a half and im still not satisfied. On the meantime, this is a self portrait.

Attachments

• IMG_4388.JPG
    IMG_4388.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello, all.

I'm a hair and make-up artist working mostly out of Dallas. I mostly do a lot of catalog and commercial work. (gotta make that money) Here's a bit of my work...

YV3H60509x12.jpg

Shirleyrun.jpg

Katebeauty1-1.jpg

Nerlande-sm.jpg

pinkcheeks-1.jpg

4366b955319e6.jpg

juniors.jpg

I look forward to reading and posting here. :smile:

Roshar said:
Pix didnt come through on the 1st post- so here is some stuff...
Last photo is by Adam Rowell
Roshar, welcome! Love your work. Just gorgeous, Cheers! :flower:

And I must say I really like everyone's work so far. Really great stuff and varied.

Last edited by a moderator:
lotstar said:
Hi everyone, I am Lottie and I am a makeup artist. (Hi Roshar, Ray, Kat and Margina!)

Here is some of my work: (photos - sarah mccolgan, mike ruiz, jamie nelson (last two)
=

Gorgeous.... I think I have you as a friend on model mayhem. :D

SENSITIVE PINK(DIY)

[photograph/model]:anisedina

Hello everyone,I am a professional graphic designer and also an unprofessional part time graphic model.I suddenly feel tired of the black eyeline, I had to rush back in style before i turn grey. Nonsense less, just see my pic below.​

pink eyeline(suki)
pink eyeshadow(M.A.C)
pink lipstick(Estee Lauder)
pink blush(clinique)
pink hairwrap(unknown brand/15 RMB ONLY)​

pink1nh21eg41sn0.jpg

anisedina ... thank you for posting this very "pink" image ... it is lovely.

But, I am confused. Are you the makeup artist that did the work here, or are you the model or the graphic designer?

BetteT said:
anisedina ... thank you for posting this very "pink" image ... it is lovely.

But, I am confused. Are you the makeup artist that did the work here, or are you the model or the graphic designer?
I am a graphic designer ,sometimes do some part time graphic model job.Sorry I am not a professional makeup artist,i'm just interested in it.:blush:The "pink" image is a self-portrait of me and i did the make up myself.thank u for saying its' lovely~

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->