MALE Model ID Thread (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

Boys from Paris, Backstage SS20 - who is the model in the background?

_Behind_The_Blinds_Magazine_BTBonline_Boys_Backstage_SS20_by_Merel_Hart_C86P2363.JPG

Pleeease can someone help me identify this model at Balmain Spring 2022? In in awe

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 11.40.52 am.png
vogue.com

Hello, i search the name of this guy, je ils an inspiration for me because im bald. Can tout please help me ? Thanks tout !

A model walks the runway at the Moncler Gamme Bleu Spring Summer 2015... News Photo - Getty Images

5:04

Should be one of the models listed in this post: MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 15 (London, Milan, Paris & NYC)

However, some of the models were not identified and the image links have since expired. I quickly Googled all the names there and don't think I saw the model you were looking for, but I could've missed it.

Does anyone know who this is?

He was photographed by famous photographer Kiki Xue back in 2016 but I can't find the model anywhere.
Photo taken from Kiki Xue's Instagram

kiki xue.jpg

I believe he is French and initials are MR. I have seen him before, but can't remember his name.
Anyone know it? He may be more of a IG model than a fashion model though :/

model.png
source: Instagram @cedric_roulliat_photography

Not sure who it is, but definitely not Luca.

You are right! later I was comparing their facial features more deeply and specially the eyebrows don't match.

Thank you very much for your answer, I also looked at all the names on the internet and I did not find the bald person either. I hope other people can help me. If you know of any bald models I'm interested, among the different ones I've looked at, this is one of the only ones I know of who is bald.

Thanks to you!

Thank you very much for your answer, I also looked at all the names on the internet and I did not find the bald person either. I hope other people can help me. If you know of any bald models I'm interested, among the different ones I've looked at, this is one of the only ones I know of who is bald.

Thanks to you!

The guys from Tomorrow Is Another Day-agency maybe a bit on the unconventional side, but they do work a lot, especially with Balenciaga.

There's Hansi @ Tomorrow Is Another Day
and Frederic B @ Tomorrow Is Another Day

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->