• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

MALE Model ID Thread (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

Boys from Paris, Backstage SS20 - who is the model in the background?

_Behind_The_Blinds_Magazine_BTBonline_Boys_Backstage_SS20_by_Merel_Hart_C86P2363.JPG

Pleeease can someone help me identify this model at Balmain Spring 2022? In in awe

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 11.40.52 am.png
vogue.com

Hello, i search the name of this guy, je ils an inspiration for me because im bald. Can tout please help me ? Thanks tout !

A model walks the runway at the Moncler Gamme Bleu Spring Summer 2015... News Photo - Getty Images

5:04

Should be one of the models listed in this post: MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 15 (London, Milan, Paris & NYC)

However, some of the models were not identified and the image links have since expired. I quickly Googled all the names there and don't think I saw the model you were looking for, but I could've missed it.

Does anyone know who this is?

He was photographed by famous photographer Kiki Xue back in 2016 but I can't find the model anywhere.
Photo taken from Kiki Xue's Instagram

kiki xue.jpg

I believe he is French and initials are MR. I have seen him before, but can't remember his name.
Anyone know it? He may be more of a IG model than a fashion model though :/

model.png
source: Instagram @cedric_roulliat_photography

Not sure who it is, but definitely not Luca.

You are right! later I was comparing their facial features more deeply and specially the eyebrows don't match.

Thank you very much for your answer, I also looked at all the names on the internet and I did not find the bald person either. I hope other people can help me. If you know of any bald models I'm interested, among the different ones I've looked at, this is one of the only ones I know of who is bald.

Thanks to you!

Thank you very much for your answer, I also looked at all the names on the internet and I did not find the bald person either. I hope other people can help me. If you know of any bald models I'm interested, among the different ones I've looked at, this is one of the only ones I know of who is bald.

Thanks to you!

The guys from Tomorrow Is Another Day-agency maybe a bit on the unconventional side, but they do work a lot, especially with Balenciaga.

There's Hansi @ Tomorrow Is Another Day
and Frederic B @ Tomorrow Is Another Day

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->