Marc Jacobs F/W 11.12 : Helena Bonham Carter by Juergen Teller

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
i got my mail edition of wwd from tuesday, and it came with a cfda awards supplement...
inside there is a marc jacobs ad with helena bonham carter...she is wearing the fall collection...
it's possible that's the fall campaign...:unsure:

my snaps
*thread will deleted if this isn't the final campaign*

Last edited by a moderator:
hope that's not the final shots :(
reminds me too much of the exorcist

I actually like the MJ ads. It looks like a crime scene. Awesome! :lol:

Helena! I love that shot, it's cooky. She wears the collection surprisingly well.

I love Helena Bonham Carter! I think she fits the Marc Jacobs aesthetic really well. Marion, Helena...they're actually using talented people for the campaigns this season :lol:

Aw, I was hoping they would've used Codie Young for the MJ campaign..
Oh well. It still looks great.

I really love the MJ campaign. But come to think of it, the collection has so much potential. -_-

i never really liked juergen teller's work, not in a dozen years or so at least, but i guess if it's the same concept season after season, at least helena is an interesting choice of model.

ufh, i hate it. is this some sort of polished devils child look? just bizzare

That's it?
I'm utterly disappointed. Beyond lackluster. The collection indeed had so much potential.

It,s great, it,s smart. Perfect timing for the final Harry Potter. And the ad is soooo very Lord Voldemort

interesting model choice but sooooo bored of JT...

very interesting shot and angle...so curious to see another shots

Wow.

Helena wouldn't the first person I would imagine, but well, why not? Can't wait to see some more.

lol definitely interesting. I love how contorted the form of her body is...cooky indeed and at its best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->