Marc Jacobs 'Daisy Eau So Fresh' Fragrance : Malaika & Sophia by Juergen Teller

teacakes

Reaction score

Scanned by me from Teen Vogue February 2011

It seems Marc Jacobs has been rolling out quite a few campaigns lately, with the recent release of his S/S 2011 campaign, to his self-starring ad for Bang and the reboot of Daisy. Here, Hannah Holman is pictured astride a horse with a bottle of Jacobs' latest version of his famous Daisy fragrance, which is lighter and aimed at a younger audience.

The campaign itself was shot on location in Spain by Juergen Teller. The newest Daisy advertisements featuring Frida Gustavsson and Sophie Srej were also shot in Spain; did Marc plan a new look all at once? Nevertheless, it seems we have much to see from the brand in the coming year.

A younger audience? I thought Daisy was already doing that. :huh:

A younger audience? I thought Daisy was already doing that. :huh:

Tricky wording, indeed. I directed that comment at the actual Daisy fragrance; Eau So Fresh is still directed at a younger market, but contains different notes that make it brighter and fresher.

Daisy Eau So Fresh is the new version of the Daisy fragrance. It is a bright, floral, fruity fragrance and contains fresh raspberries, wild roses and a deep warm fragrance of plum note.

♥ Top: Ruby red grapefruit, raspberries, green leaves, pear
♥ Heart: Violets, wild roses, apple blossoms, lychee, jasmine petals
♥ Base: Musk, plums, cedar

The Daisy Eau So Fresh bottle is a reinterpretation of the original that was designed by Wilhelm Linden. The weighty glass bottle, and more slender than the rounded, feminine silhouette of the original Daisy bottle is the perfect "jacket" for the charming scent of roses.

The gold cap is the most notable item from the vial. The over-the-top cap is crowned with a pink and white daisies and yellow neon Margrietje that hidden among the other flowers. The colors of the So Fresh Daisy Eau bottle (pink and neon yellow) can also be found on the packaging.

The collection includes an Eau de Toilette (75 ml or 125 ml) and a Body Lotion (150 ml).

Daisy Eau So Fresh from February 2011 two months will be available exclusively at Ici Paris XL, and the distribution is expanded to other authorized Marc Jacobs Perfume and perfume stores.
vivaglamx3.be (translated using google translator)

I'm glad they ditched the white border. Juergen's photography looks a lot better without it. With that being said, this is a nice campaign and I'm happy for Malaika.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->