Marc Jacobs S/S 2011 by Juergen Teller

teacakes

Reaction score
In the first shots from Marc Jacobs' spring campaign Teller has once again returned, this time shooting models backstage before the show. Seen below, up-and-comer Caroline Brasch Nielsen poses for an eyewear shot.

(NSFW)

Scanned by me from W January 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder who else was chosen for this, I will flip a b*tch (in a good way) if Ale Ambrosio is included!!

That is such a fantastic shot. The color is incredible. There's really not much else to say about it.

Lindsey Wixson is supposed to be in this as well no?

It was confirmed that she was one of the models casted. However, since all issues coming out this month are from January 2011, most ads inside are eyewear or resort campaigns.

I love it. The only problem I have Is that model could have been anyone. I just wish there was more infuses on Caroline's features

The colors are quite nice, but I guess I was expecting more :unsure:

i always hate his campaigns; it's just not cute to me.
maybe im just more stereotypical/commercial glamour. [?]

I really like it...when I saw it I didn't even think it was his ad campaign because this looks much better than his usual ones. :lol::heart:

Adore the colors but waiting to see the rest of it

This looks surprisingly good! I like the colors and the retro feel of it. I also like that you can't even tell that it's Brasch Nielsen, I really don't like her face usually. Nipples on full display in ad campaign are always welcome, too :lol:

Not sure these 16 (or 17) year old boobs really needed to be exposed, but apart from that I love the colors and mood.

Oh my, this is brilliant! The colours are simply delicious :heart:

I don't like the colouring/lighting even though it captures the mood of the show really well.

I was really liking this until I got to the pubescent boobies and now I feel a little :sick:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->