Marc Jacobs S/S 2011 by Juergen Teller

I like the bright colors, but Im interested in seeing the rest of the campaign to make my final judgment. Marc ads are always unpredictable...

the flat chest didn't really catch my attention until i read the comments...:huh: maybe because i didn't know the girl is underaged (and still have no idea how old she is).
anyway, i love the colours and the taxi driver look. and also the girl's name (lol i don't know why, i just love her name).

I was getting a bit worried reading the comments because at first no one was screaming backstage like I was... now my fears are satiated.

You know, Juergen's photography finally is executed well. Ugh, I just love the colors. Those oranges & pinks ate just delish. Plus, I'm not a fan of Caroline but she's manages to make me really like her here.

marcjacobs-500x727.jpg

models

This looks like something from Steven Meisel's Runway editorial for Vogue Italia. I've never found Marc Jacobs ads appealing.

I really love how does it look, especially after last season that didn't amaze me that much.

And I just adore the colours, so delicious! :wub:

I LOVE it.
And is the second preview and there's not any sign of Lindsey Wixon, yeaaah!!!

lovelovelove this, the colors and the feeling..
and yes it's very delicious :heart:

colour, light and complex atmosphere look good. unfortunately, clothes look very tacky and cheap.

Love it too. The color are fantastic, the girls totally work it and its the first time that Juergen's really photography appeals to me

I love the retro feel and saturated colours.

Love the colours! It's kinda odd, but it makes me smile:D.

This second image, together with the clothes, the styling, the dark, heavy eyes of the model on the left and the strange underdeveloped figure to the right, the whole scene looks like a snapshot from behind the scenes at a circus freakshow.

really? you guys care that much about her boobs? ok then....

i like the colors and everything, and i've seen a couple different images in different magazines, and it'd be a lot better if they weren't ALL wearing sunglasses so you could actually see who the girls are...bummer

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->