Marco Tagliaferri

trean

Reaction score
:huh: I found this at Aloharag

100%leather/black fade birkin style bag w/chrome details.
leather has been spray painted for a unique look.
(w)19.5in x (h)15in x (d)8.5in.

birkmbaga.jpg

Medium size
w)13in x (h)11.5in x (d)6.25in.

birkgbaga.jpg

Small size
(w)10.5in x (h)9.25in x (d)4.75in.

birkpbaga.jpg

What do you think of them & what is with the cigarettes too ? :lol:
I wonder how long is going to take before the first lawsuit comes around :innocent:

lol they actually look pretty interesting, but the cigarettes...they're to show what the size of the bag actually is in relation to the cigarette box.

I like the medium bag. :shock: It's a more distressed version of Yohji's "Birkin". :heart:

i'm not a birkin girl (i find the shape too grown up)
even though i'd never hold something like this,
i like the leather here, looks less boring than the usual birkins

I actually registered here so I could get more info about this bag. Am thinking of buying this for my wife for xmas but worried could be too "rock n roll" for her. She is a devoted Kelly and Birkin fan.
What do you all think of the bag? Do we know anything about the designer?
Maybe I should just get her a Jelly Kelly? Anyone know the best site to shop for them?

Marco Tagliaferri new leather jacket and bag.

pictures from honeyee.com

i didn't know that this is under the handbag thread (I did a search and see if we have a thread about Marco T. already or not) Maybe I should post this in designer thread.

or could one of the moderators move this thread to the designers and collections area please?

Where can I find more info on this designer? Anyone? :flower:

Wow this topic is old lol. Does anyone know of any site that still sells this bag?

It's from the designer that carries Ashley's bag...

I loooove it.. but a search on google, nothing comes up!

even the website http://www.marcotagliaferri.it/ don't offer much information, a showroom in Milan but that is it.

Anyone have any info on him?

:rofl: I know a LOT of people have been interested in that bag for awhile and had trouble identifying it and i can't believe we've had a thread on it this entire time since 2003! ah tfs, so ahead we are pratically behind.

^ LOL! That is funny... we are pre-trendy indeed.. it's a shame because maybe the members who used to know something about him don't anymore.. this is what tfs should be about helping eachother through the countries...

Are there not any italians here that can help? This guy is basically so un-known.. it's so hard! :(

And it WAS available on that site! They should bring it back!! I wonder how much they sold it for?

which site? The marcotiagleferri.it website or the aloharag? Aloharag did it ages ago though..

You can send the marco website an email and ask about it.. I have done it two times now and no response! :/

i see one on ebay, ending in 50mins, but the asking price is $999.99...but you can try your luck with the best offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasiakry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->