Marco Tagliaferri

grrr...i had a chance to get this back in 03 but i didn't. i really regret it. :doh:

^ Did you?? omg!! What was the retail? Where from?? Tell us more..

I have this bag. It's genius:heart: . I actually posted pics in the "New Handbag" thread of it. I love how ever since I said what it was in the MKA thread it's really blew up,everyone now knows what bag Ashley's is :lol: .

This is the bag everyone used to think was the lanvin when it first blew up..

I can't believe it's so hard to get hold off though!! Do you have more pictures of you carrying the bag so we can live through you? lol.

And where did you get it from? If ebay... where did the seller get it from?

I got it from Ebay before everyone knew that it was Ash's bag . The seller had an auction and I asked her to bin. I paid $130.00 (not kidding) it was the biggest steal ever. Even I can't beleive it, because now that everyone knows what it is the price is rising.

More pics of my bag
687b_1-1.jpg

68f2_1-1.jpg

69ad_1-1.jpg

Lovley bag.. I love that it looks so worn and used.

I just really want to know stuff about the designer.. if he has made this fabolous bag imagine his others!! =D They look like really good quality.

Does people look at your bag when you wear it?

~Angela~ said:
I have this bag. It's genius:heart: . I actually posted pics in the "New Handbag" thread of it. I love how ever since I said what it was in the MKA thread it's really blew up,everyone now knows what bag Ashley's is :lol: .

i hate you.

........ :rofl:

...I am so ashamed...but if I had the chance to get the large one, I'd buy it in a heartbeat...:ninja:

I like Ashleys bag in silver hardware just like the one on ebay :wub: Is it two different sizes?

Yes it comes in large as well, there is a huge one on the marcotagliaferri.it under women section..

The one Ashley has is the same size as the one on ebay is a medium.

This is the one..

2ui9fzc.jpg

Anyone that's in Milan or Italy could maybe call them?? lol. I have tried but they are not picking up the phone.

:ninja:
i didn't know he was still making it.
i thought hermes had sued him and that's why it disappeared.

Really? Where did you hear that?

maybe i should have that picture removed I don't want him to get in any trouble.. I just want info on the designer.. Hermes should come up with this yype of leather is so slouchy and gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->