Mariah Carey Elopes With Nick Cannon!

FASHIONLOVA

Reaction score
Mariah Carey Gets Married!!!!
miminnick__opt.jpg

This engagement didn't last long!
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are ALREADY MARRIED.
And they'll probably be divorced by Monday!
The pair wed in a secret ceremony on Wednesday, Latina magazine is reporting.
A "source" close to Cannon - probably his publicist - ratted the newlyweds out!
The nuptials are said to have taken place in an island and he small ceremony was "very impulsive," according to the source.
Let's hope it wasn't legally binding! Or let's hope she got a good prenup!
Nick's gonna want some Mimi money! The cheap bastard couldn't even afford to buy her a new engagement ring!
Carey's close friend, rapper DaBrat, was one of a few people to attend the quickie wedding.
****, you guys think Mariah is also pregnant????
Too crazy!!!!!

perezhilton.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe it's true :shock:
It's so sudden but if it is, I wish them all the best :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick Cannon getting "engaged" is like changing underwear...
so tired and over it.
:mellow:

More Confirmations!!!!!!!!

75519999__oPt.jpg

E! News is now also reporting that Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have indeed gotten married!!!!
In fact, they've even gotten confirmation from family that the nuptials did take place and that this is not a publicity stunt.
Family member Linda Cannon has confirmed to E! News that the couple are, in fact, married.
"Yes, we know," she says. "He called us and told us all about it. We are happy for him. If that is what he wants then we are happy for him."
Linda Cannon wouldn't confirm an earlier report that had the impromptu nuptials taking place yesterday at Carey's new home in the Bahamas, only that Nick and his platinum-selling girlfriend have made it official.
"I’m not going to give you any details, but we are happy for him

There Was No Pre-Nup!!!!!!

The New York Post is now also reporting that Mariah Carey has married Nick Cannon.
Carey married little-screen actor Nick Cannon at the home Carey just bought in Eleuthera, the Bahamas, a source close to the singer said.
"They have been smitten with each other for days, weeks," the friend said. "And she's always had a crush on him."
Unfortunately for her, the paper is reporting that Carey didn't make Cannon sign a prenuptial agreement.
"There was no pre-nup - there wasn't time," says a worried source.
We love the

sameringtmz12.jpg

Nick Cannon is one dead douche! It looks like he gave Mimi the same engagement ring he gave to his ex-fiancee

dlisted.com

What?... So many thoughts at once!!!

First, no prenup!!! Is she stupid? She must have tons and tons of money and I don't know who he is but I can't imagine it's more then her. Her lawyers and people must have had heart attacks!

I don't think the two engagement rings are the same.
Similar, but not the same.

I just heard she has had a bf of three years she keeps very private. What happened to him?

not funny. not true. all through her promo of E=MC squared she's been saying over and over that the only male in her life is her dog Jack. And after her first marriage i don't believe she would be stupid enough to not have the boy sign a pre-nup.

Haha its kind of sad that all the headlines read "Mariah Carey gets married!" and never poor Nick Cannon

Crazy! So I guess it's true? I don't really even know anything about Cannon... but I hope they defy the odds... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->