Marilyn Monroe #2

ebay.com, grapefruitmoongallery
fvj5.jpg
wfrw.jpg

Gorgeous Pictures! The one where she is sitting by the pool playing cards is unseen for me. Thanks so much for posting them.

Never-before-seen photos of Marilyn Monroe in new exhibit 'Marilyn: The Lost Photos'
The show at Sumo Gallery in Tribeca features shots of an unguarded Marilyn as she filmed movies like 'Niagara' and 'River of No Return'

[/url]

nydailynews

Door panel poster (21.5" x 62") from the 1950s

Heritage Auctions

Hopefully this hasn't been posted (at least for a while), there are a lot of pages of Marilyn images. :wink:

Its like photos of her never ever end, i am still finding never before seen shots, and been an admirer since i was 7. They just couldn't stop taking her photographs!

Marilyn at The Photoplay Awards in March 1953.
a2bhmDI.jpg

alwaysmarilynmonroe tumblr

Marilyn Monroe during the filming of The Seven Year Itch (1955)
FGJgWm3.jpg

Marilyn Monroe photographed at a Press conference announcing the formation of Marilyn Monroe Productions, 1955
ec0VQML.jpg

missmonroes tumblr

wardrobe test for Howard Hawks’s Monkey Business (1952)
rCpv2ze.jpg

20th-century-man tumblr

Marilyn photographed by Sam Shaw, 1957.
Xo3noRi.jpg

perfectlymarilynmonroe tumblr

Marilyn Monroe photographed in the late 1940′s.
ofGphdT.jpg

infinitemarilynmonroe tumblr

arilyn Monroe photographed by Milton Greene for Bus Stop (1956)
AchMu1m.jpg

02yQwdn.jpg

vintagegal tumblr

Happy birthday to the most beautiful person inside/outside and the most talented actress (imo). I'm gonna watch some movies with her today.
I love all the photos that have been posted lately.
Some of them are unseen to me.

Happy birthday, Marilyn! You are still my main inspiration :heart: and will always be the most beautiful, inspiring, special and talented human being to ever grace the earth.

"Niagara" 1953 costume test.
103148e4849426e34ea6fb58e45b008f.jpg

Classic Movie Hub pinterest

I don't think I have ever seen that Niagara picture. It's beautiful. Of course it's beautiful it's Marilyn Monroe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->